Chapter 1

My name is Julia Andrea Hunter and I have 17 years old. My parents are divorced and my childhood was a nightmare (until now...). My mother cheated on my dad and in time my dad falls in love with my best friend's mother. Maybe I'm lucky because I know my stepmother for 5 years now and she was like my second mother.

   We move from California, LA to New Jersey. This was a huge change because I was accommodated with the Los Angeles crowd and New Jersey it's a quiet city. I love my stepsister because we are thinking the same but we look so different. She's crazy and if she's angry, she can kill you but unlike her, I'm very shy and if you scream at me, probably I start to cry.

  It was a Monday morning, this is my first day on my new school. Ariana wakes me up screaming at me:

Ariana: ''JULLY! WAKE UP, IT'S OUR FIRST DAY ON THE NEW SCHOOL!!''

Me: "Wait, what time is it? I feel like I didn't sleep enough.''

Ariana: ''It's 7 am, we need to hurry up!''

Me: ,,Ok, just tell dad I will be downstairs in about 15 minutes. Tell him to make breakfast.''

   I got out of bed and I go at the bathroom. My face looks horrible but I put a lot of make-up because I want to be perfect in my first day on my new school. I decided to wear some ripped jeans with a red crop-top and I decided to wear my old skool Vans.

  When I go at the downstairs my dad give me a suspicious look. I look at him too and my stepmother wanted to say something but my dad interrupting her:

Dad: ''Where are you going dressed like this?''

Me: ''I'm going at school, why?''

Dad: ''Your outfit is naughty. I don't want my daughter go like this at school!''

Me: ''Dad, I have 17 years, I'm old enough to know how I can dress.

Mom: "She's right, let her..."

I open the door and I leave my parents.

Ariana: "Do you wanna go with bus or walk until school?''

Me: "Idk..."

  I cross the pedestrian and followed Ariana, 'cause she knows where is the school. We walk in silence, until we saw the school. The garden was full of teachers and students. We go through a group of girls, when one of them say: 

The girl: ''Hello there! You're new? I know you are new because I recognize the new sluts of the city.''

Ariana: ''Shut your mouth up or I will kill you!''

Me: ''Calm down, Ariana. Let her to say these things because she don't have nothing else to do.''

   I enter in the school like nothing all this happened.  I look around and I saw a bunch of people looking at me in a strange way.  I look down because I don't want to look into their eyes. I enter in the class for my first class time. I didn't know where was my desk, so I sit in the last one. I saw a guy with his hair dyed blonde, he was tall and he wears a white t-shirt and ripped jeans. He sit in the desk next to me. He looks at me and he started to laugh. I immediately blush and I stop blushing when I hear that:
Grayson: ''Natalie was right, you look like a slut.''
   I was lucky beacuse the teacher enter in the class. He started to look at me in a naughty way. The class time was over. I immediately get out of my desk beacuse I don't wanna talk with him again, but I wasn't lucky because I hit the boy's chest. He grabbed my butt and he put his mouth on my neck. All my classmates look at us, and Natalie said :
Natalie: ''I told you she's a bitch. Even if is her first day here she's already a slut.''
  I try to escape from his arms but I can't beacuse he was holding me so hard. Finally he let me out and he smiled at me in a bad way. I leave the classroom immediately and I hit a guy with the door. I was crying and I apologize for hitting him with the door. He see me cry and he put his arm on my shoulder.
Ethan: ''What's wrong? You are ok?''
  I look at him and he looks exactly like the guy who grabbed my butt, but his face look innocent. I'm thinking they are twins.
Me: ''No,your brother it's a pedophile!''
Ethan: ''I know, what does he make?''
  I don't answer because I start to cry so hard and I go to the bathroom immediately.

*Ethan's POV*
   I wait my brother because I need to talk with him. I stay in the front of the class door. I hear some laughs from his classroom. When I get close to the door, the door hit me. I saw a beautiful girl crying. I ask her if she's ok and she said my brother it's a pedophile. I know Grayson makes bad things to some girls.
  I hate when somebody tells me that my brother makes other bad things. I see the girl running to the bathroom and I feel bad for her. I see my brother leave the class.
Me: ''WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?''
Grayson: ''Nothing, I just turn her on.''
Me: "WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND? YOU ARE CRAZY! DON'T EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!''