Leia nodded closing her eyes. "It just seems that something always goes wrong in these situations. I just wish I could have a calm uneventful wedding."

Raina laughed. "When have our lives ever been uneventful?"

Leia chuckled tiredly.

"Look, no matter what happens, at the end of the day your going to be Mrs. Solo. Okay? No matter what. Even if no one shows up. Even if all your decorations and flowers are destroyed. . .at the end of the day your still going to be Han's wife."

Leia smiled at Raina. "Thank you. Thank you, Raina. Your the greatest friend in the galaxy."

The two hugged. Raina pulled away and giggled.

"Alright, enough of that. Now let's get you to your wedding."

Raina walked with Leia down the stairs. They came to the throne room doors and were met by a tall slider woman with long wavy violet hair, wearing a silver dress.

Leia ran up to her

Leia ran up to her. "Amilyn!"

"Leia!" Amilyn exclaimed, smiling widely.

They hugged.

"I'm so glad you came!" Leia smiled.

"You really think I would miss my friend's wedding?"

Leia looked back at Raina. "Oh! Raina, this is my very good friend, Amilyn Holdo. We met each other when I first began serving in the galactic senate." She explained.
"And Amilyn this is my good friend Raina. She was the one who protected me on my mission to bring Obi-Wan Kenobi back to Alderaan. We've been good friends ever since."

Raina smiled.
"It's nice to meet you Amilyn."

Amilyn smiled back. "And you."

"Well now that my maid of honor and my bridesmaid are here we can begin." Leia said.

"I'll let them know."

Raina opened her mind up and contacted Luke. 'We're ready whenever.'

Luke answered back. "Alright. I'll let them know. I'll be down there in a second."

Luke and Lando were Han's groomsmen, while Chewbacca was Han's best man. Luke was also going to walk Leia down the isle, being her last of kin.

"Luke's on his way." She told Leia.

Leia nodded.

Soon Luke came walking through the doors. He smiled as soon as he saw his sister. They both hugged. When he pulled away he looked her over, holding her hands in his. "You look beautiful, Leia. Your parents would be so proud. And so would our mother." Luke told her obviously not wanting to bring up their father to Leia.

Leia smiled lovingly at her brother. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes.

"Oh, Luke. Thank you."