20.

Song: All of me - John Legend.
All time favourite 😍😍

SCARLETT'S POV

If this is a dream, I never want this to end. Lucas is still kneeled in front of me. And we are surrounded by almost the entire school.

But at this moment it seems like its just me and him, how much ever cliché it sounds. I look at the flower in his hand and then at him. His handsome face showed love and hope. He was biting his lips, definately nervous.

I have imagined and dreamt of us being together so many times and now when it is actually happening I think this is a dream.

I pinch myself, squealing slightly when it hurt , earning a few chuckles from around me and a wide smile from Lucas . That same smile which always have me weak in my knees.

" Are waiting for Christmas, Scarlett? " I heard Noah yell from behind me where all my friends are standing. " Come on Scar " Alessia yelled making everyone in the cafeteria to soon join in. The cafeteria was a sea of people chanting one thing together "Come on Scar".

Lucas was still waiting patiently but visibly nervous as he continued to bite his lips.

I opened my mouth to speak as everyone in the cafeteria stopped their chant. And then those words left my mouth, the words that I have practised a million times standing in front of the mirror imagining Lucas on the other end every time. " Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend Lucas".

That was the last string as everyone in the cafeteria hollered like no tomorrow screaming, cheering and congratulating. I could here Noah screaming something along the lines ' Why does no one do this for me? '

Lucas handed me the flower which I accepted happily. Then he stood up and removed a small rectangular black box from his trouser pockets and as he opened it my jaw fell down to the floor.

Inside the box was a beautiful silver necklace with the same flower craved in a heart shape pendant. Tear of happiness flowed down my cheeks as no one has ever done this for me before.

He looked at me with a frown on his handsome face. " What's wrong Scar? Are you okay? Are you not happy with this? " he asks then " Let's get you out of here first " he says holding my hand interwining our fingers together and pulling me behind him out of the loud and noisy cafeteria. On our way out the people still cheered and congratulated us .

Once we were out Lucas turned to me, still holding my hand and the box in the other hand. " What happened Scar why were you crying? Did I do something wrong?" he says worried.

I shook my head 'no' and before he could say anything I launched myself on him hugging the hell out of him . Crying uncontrollably. That is my problem I am extremely sensitive when it comes to emotions. Be it any emotion ,I cry. Well this time it's the tears of happiness.

He didnot say anything just kept quiet keeping me close in his arms . He was soothing me while whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

When I finally calmed down " No Lucas, it's just no-one has done something so sweet for me before. And I got emotional " I say looking down clearly embarrassed.

He put his fingers below my chin and lifted my head up to face his. His brown eyes making my knees go weak with how mesmerizing they are. He leaned closer his lips just a few inches apart from mine. " Thats nothing to be embarrassed of and I am actually happy because I will be the first and only one to do more sweet things for you and make you feel like the queen you are " . My heart swelled at his words. How can someone be so loving, I wondered.

Before I knew I was kissing him. My hands around his neck while I stood on my tip toes to reach his level. He had his arms wrapped around me picking me up a little and holding me close to him.