17.

Song: Perfect (duet) - Ed Sheeran ( Beyonce) . Like seriously I'm in love with this song. 😍

ALESSIA'S POV

By the amount of muscles and height it was a male . He  was wearing a black hoodie with blue jeans and had his  back towards me so I couldn't see his face .

Now let me tell you this,  any sane person on this planet would run once they see an unknown person in such a sketchy place. Well me as you know is anything but sane. So  I walked further to check who the person was.

I hit behind a tree nearby the person and waited for him to turn around so I could see his face. Suddenly a very familiar deep voice called out,  " I know you are hiding there" I froze. How in hell did this guy know I am here. Having no choice left I came out of my so called hiding spot praying to whosoever is above to not make this my last day on earth. I mean I still want to meet Ryan Gosling for god's sake.

I stood a few feet behind the guy and waited for him to say something. When he didn't say anything ,I got frustrated and marched towards him.  I know I am signing my death petition. But what I saw took my breath away and not in a good way.

There stood a very defeated looking Asher. His features were turned in a very painful expression. His eyes were filled with hurt, regret and sadness.  Looking him like this made my heart shatter in a million pieces.

He looked at me straight in the eyes. The intensity of his gaze was too much so I broke the eye contact.
  " Do you hate me too? " Asher says out of nowhere. His question caught me off guard as I didn't know what to say. He repeated again,
   " Do you hate me too? " this time more firmly.
   " I.. Umm.. I don't know " I say looking at the ground.

Suddenly he kicks the ground frustrated which results in some stones and mud to fly off in the air.
  " I always mess everything up, don't I? " I decide to stay quiet for the time being.
   " God,why do I fuck up the only things that value in my life. You know I never wanted her to get hurt, never in a million years. Since childhood she is not only my sister but my bestest friend. I remember when we were kids she used to take all the blame on herself after any prank so that I don't get in trouble. " he says looking in a distance as if relieving them. " And now I couldn't be there for her when she needed me the most. " he sighs heavily. 
   " I'm sorry " he says out of nowhere. My eyes widen as I realise what he just said. No no maybe it wasn't directed for me. I mean he never says sorry to anyone. He was still looking at me with seriousness floating in them .
    " Asher.. You.. I.. " .
    "  No Alessia. I really am sorry. For messing with you and your feelings. I was an asshole. The day I saw you I felt a pull towards you.  First I thought it was just a one time lust or something like that. Alia warned me to not play my tricks on you so I started distancing myself. But it only resulted in me hurting you more. I know I am not good at expressing my feelings but Alessia I think I like you " he says looking at me intensely.

Oh God. Please save me. I think I am gonna faint. I can't believe he just said that. The butterflies in my stomach have gone crazy. My mind is a jumbled mess as I stare at him like an idiot.

" That's okay if you don't want to forgive me. I don't deserve it. "

Without thinking anything I grab his face and connect my lips with him. He froze for a moment but recovers from it soon as he entangles his fingers in my hair pulling me impossibly closer and kissing me with equal intensity. His other hand was on my lower waist holding me in place. My stomach turned into a zoo. He started nibbling on my lower lip asking for permission,  I accepted it and opened my mouth.  Soon we found ourselves in a battle of our tongues for dominance. I was definately high as the dizziness started to hit me resulting in me curling my toes. We pulled apart,  panting breathlessly. He rested his forehead on mine and we stood there in silence for sometime only enjoying each others company.