6.

Picture of Scarlett and Lucas above.
Shawn Mendes😍😍.

ALESSIA POV

It is Friday today . Hell yeah.
I have volleyball practice after school . I met Asher in the hallways a few times and he smiled and nodded in my direction. That seriously made my day.

We have maths now. To be honest I like maths and I'm not the one who is always complaining about it's existence ***points to Alia besides who is thinking of a reason to skip maths class***. We walk to our maths class or more like me walking and dragging Alia to the class. 

"Morning Ms Black and Ms Toretto.  Take your seats please , you are already late " we mumble our sorrys and go back to our usual place to find its already been occupied by.....Xavier and Christian. Having no choice, we sit a row ahead of them that is exactly the bench before them. And the class begins.

ALIA POV

Why God Why?  What have I ever done bad to you to deserve this hell. Maths is literally the worst subject ever . This wasn't enough that god sent that baboon who is sitting right behind me playing with my hair.. Wait..What.....i turn around quickly and see him with a strand of my hair in his hand .

I glare at him and pull away the strand.  Just then " Ms Toretto is it something that you would like to share with the class?". I turn around to see the whole class staring at me.  " Umm...  No. Actually I was asking for a pencil from Xavier. " I say nervously. " Is it true Mr Lacuna?" the teacher asks. I close my eyes for the lecture that I was about to receive from the teacher when " Yes mam she was asking for a pencil" I look at Xavier  in shock. Wow,  he is not that bad. To which he winks at me. Idiot.

The rest of the class went on smoothly, which is me not paying attention and Xavier still playing with the strand of my hair untill " Ms Toretto how about you give the class the answer for the 3rd one. " I look over the teacher who had a wicked smirk on her face. Bitch.

"Umm I think.... Umm..... I don't know the answer" I say. The teacher crosses her hands in front of her chest with an angry expression on her face " Why is it  that you Don't know the answer? "
"Actually you see I ain't a therapist , so I think maths should start solving his problem on his own and not expect me to solve it for him".

The class erupts into laughter and the teacher gets more angry and shout " GET OUT OF MY CLASS AND DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL" " Gladly" I say smirking and going out of the class.

Since I have a lot of time I go to the library as it always have this calming environment which I like a lot .  I enter to see Mia sitting in the far end of the library busy on her phone .  I go to   her table and sit besides her.

" Hey,  Mia ". " Umm,  Hii. Shouldn't you be in class now? " Sighing I say " Long story short,  the teacher kicked me out of the class and also gave me a detention just because I stated a true fact about maths " ." Oh" was all she said. "What are you doing here? Don't you have a class to attend" " Nah,  since Im the president of the student government committee I can always skip classes stating it was for some committee work " she says.  " Wow,  now even I want to be  president. " 

The next 35 minutes  I got to know Mia more. Like she and Alessia have been friends since elementary school. Her parents died in a car crash when she was just 3 and she now lives with her adopted parents. She likes to watch horror movies.  She prefers fries and pasta as her anytime go food. She also likes watching football.

We together then walked to the cafeteria and sit at our usual table where our friends are already sitting.

At the table Raymond and Noah are again fighting over something when Olivia leans and whisper in my ear " Why does that Xavier guy keep on staring at you? " I turn to see him actually staring at me intensely . I quickly turn around and blush . I look at Olivia who is smirking at me.

Just then my attention turns towards Scarlett who is looking at something and blushing. I look over Asher's shoulder who is sitting opposite from me to see a tall fair skinned guy.  He is cute to be honest. He has some muscles,  brown hair and brown eyes with a cute dimpled smile. I turn to Olivia and ask her what is happening. 

"  Oh that. He is Lucas Mendes. He is a member of the school band as well as in the government committee. Scarlett has a crush on him since the first grade when he gave her a flower since she fell down and was crying. " I  couldn't help but Aww at that. " I think they need a cupid "  I point towards them and then at me. To which Olivia just smiles. 

The lunch ended and I remembered to tell Asher to wait for me after school as I have a detention to attend . I ran after him to see him and Armaan going to their class together. Seeing me " Hey,  pumpkin " says Armaan referring to my pet name when I once dressed up as a pumpkin for Halloween. I groan remembering it. I turn to Asher and say him to wait for me after school as I have a detention and also to keep his mouth shut and not tell mom anything about the detention.  If she knows I'm dead. " Cool" he says and walks towards his class with Armaan.

I turn around to see a very furious Xavier standing there . I don't know who he was furious on and I don't even want to know.

So I decide to ignore him and try to pass by him.  Keyword : try.  Because the next thing I know I'm being pulled to the opposite direction from my class. Since Xavier has to drag me and it took a lot of effort he simply picked me up and tossed me on his shoulder.  What am I?  A sack of potatoes? I start hitting him on his back but it does me no good.  " Listen here you conceited baboon.  Put me down this instant " .
" And why would I do that?" he says amused.  " Because  I'm feeling giddy and uncomfortable hanging here." I say frustrated. He starts climbing up the stairs. I mean he is climbing as if I weight nothing.

" Actually I'm comfortable,  since Im getting a nice view from here " he says slaping my butt a little.  OH he did not . I Alia Toretto is going to officially kill Xavier Lacuna.

Soon we reached to an abandoned room which I recognise as the old music room which was used before the new one was made. He dropped me down on my butt to the floor. I got up and started taking steps away from him while he started taking steps towards me. 

Soon my back touched the wall and I knew this was the end. I closed my eyes and I could feel his hot breaths on my neck.

I opened my eyes to see his face just inches away from mine. His hands were on either side of my face. I took it as a chance to see him properly. His steel grey eyes held love , lust and a lot of other emotions . His jaw line was so sharp and defined as if god took extra time to carve it. His nose had a small nose ring on it which made him look more attractive. His each tattoos held a different story and I knew the eight pack abs beneath his shirt craving for attention.

" Why were you with him? " he asks with hatred and anger. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion . " What? ". "What were you doing with that Asher and his chipmunk?" saying as if his name just burnt his tongue. Wait..he does not know Asher is my brother. Wow. Seeing I don't reply him he continues " Sunshine,  you need to stay away from him and his friends. Tell your friends too to stay away from them . They are a part of something bad and it's dangerous. " Wait,  is he talking about gang? How the fuck does he know about Asher and them being in a gang? I have to talk to Asher about it later.

We just stand there for sometime and not speaking anything but looking into each others eyes. Just then the door opens revealing the principal and some janitors. They look at our awkward position. I am embarrassed would be an understatement.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the chapter. More updates coming this week .
Also don't forget to comment, share and vote.

Love you.