«Don't.»

«Sorry, marine girl. You're lucky, though. I bet the captain was gentle... well, for his standards at least. Which is amazing.»

You rolled your eyes while he turned to change the sheets on the bed.

«Please, tell me more about it.»

«I think you don't really get how lucky you are, but that's okay. You were a virgin, weren't you?»

Your eyebrows knitted together.

«How...?»

«Girl, I just looked into your vagina trying to fix that mess at the best of my possibilities without stitches.»

«Oh. Right. I thought that could be a typical vagina after a night with Eustass Kid.»

«Yeah, it's not like I check every vagina he visits.»

«Can we drop it, please? This conversation is getting uncomfortable.»

He shrugged.

After he was done with the bed, you let yourself roll on the mattress.

«Aren't you coming out today?»

«To have the whole crew staring at my limping after what they heard tonight? No thanks.»

«You may have a point there.» he hummed «You should have breakfast though.»

At the thought of food, your stomach growled. You sighed.

«I really don't feel like going now. I'll eat later.»

«Whatever, girl.»

Meanwhile, the higher ranks of the crew were having breakfast in the galley.

«I talked with the navigator, earlier. We should reach an island soon.» Killer communicated.

Kid was in a good mood that morning, it was not difficult to guess why. Mainly because everyone heard it vividly during the night, and it wasn't necessary to guess.

He nodded approvingly with his mouth full of food.

Wire lifted his bored gaze from his plate.

«Where are you going with that food, Heat?»

The blue-haired pirate stopped on the doorstep.

«I feel like eating outside.» he quietly stated, before taking his leave.

The Mohican laughed, spitting bread all over the table.

«He's always been a softie.» Wire sighed.

Killer stared at Kid from behind the mask, but the captain didn't show any reaction.

You were dozing off on the bed when someone knocked.

«Uh, yeah?» you replied, not sure of what you were doing. You were a prisoner after all, why should someone bother knocking before getting in?

Jen's smiling face flashed through your mind and your heart missed a beat.

Heat stepped inside, carrying a dish full of food, and closed the door behind him.

He placed the plate on the night table beside you and crossed his arms on his muscular chest.

You glared at the eggs and meat.

«Is it poisoned?»

He blinked.

«What? No.»

«Then why are you bringing me food?»