☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

          " Toni!" yelled a voice. I woke up to see Adam. He was looking at me with worry in his eyes. 

  " Yes Adam?" I asked groggily. 

   " You've been sleep for long I was just worried. And your dress was covered in vomit. I just wanted to know if you were okay," he said softly. Adam really is a nice guy. He's always caring about my family and I. " By the way, it's around three p.m."

  I jumped out of bed, searching for a jacket and some sort of pants. Adam looked at me strangely as he backed out of my room slowly. The first thing I saw was a purple jacket and some yoga pants. I don't care right now if I looked a mess. Knowing how Hayley is, she's probably almost broken down Jax's house trying to figure out what happened. I grabbed some moccasins and my keys and rushed out the door.

   I nearly fell down the stairs, which I noticed is almost a daily thing for me. 

  " Toni, where on Earth are you going? What's up with your hair?" he asked.

 " I have to go somewhere, but I'll be back soon. Do you want me to pick up some food for you?" I asked. I already knew what he wanted. Adam adored McDonald's for no absolute reason and I always got him some whenever I just felt like being nice. 

   " Oh yes. Tha-" I interrupted him by running out of the house, my crazy hair going everywhere in it's ponytail. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I knocked rapidly on Jax's door. I could hear Hayley's annoying screams inside the house from here. I heard Jax juggle with the door and swing the door open. He looked at me with a very relieved look on his face.

   " I thought you wouldn't come," he breathed. " She's been going on a rampage for twenty minutes now." He scratched his head as I walked into the house. Hayley looked at me with death in her eyes. I've probably been stabbed a thousand times by her right now.

  " Hayley. I have something to explain," I said slowly walking towards her. She dropped a vase, that looked very expensive. She sat on the couch, trying to catch some breath. I sat a safe distance from her, watching her face turn as red a s babboons's butt. Clenching and unclenching her fists.

  " Now, you had a rough..um...thing with Jax I guess. You were very intoxicated and ran out the door like a psycho. We went out to find you, because we didn't want you to get hurt or lost. When we found you, you threw up on me. I lost control and hit you a couple of times. You wobbled a little and fainted.  Sadly your face landed on some um...poop. I wiped it off if you wanted to know. You just had a rough night. I don't even punch that hard so those bruises should be gone later today." 

   She just looked away from me. Not saying a single word.

  Hayley's P.O.V 

   I'm actually very embarrassed, which never really happens. I mean, I threw up on her and ran out in my underwear. I promised myself to never drink that much, but I broke that promise. I didn't want to look at her. And the poop thing, that's just...UGH!

  I turned to look at Toni, seeing her face filled with fear. She was worried I was going to blow up, but I'm not. First of all I have a hangover and I'd rather not feel worse from yelling. I mean I already did from having that rampage. 

  " Thanks for telling me the truth Toni. You can leave now," I said staring at my feet. She quickly got up and left the house. I didn't want to look at Jax. I've probably disappointed him. I just want to be the best for Jax. I really am starting to like him now, and what I did last night just dropped the bar really low. 

   " You don't have to feel sorry for yourself, you know," he said breaking the silence as he walked towards me. He hugged me pulled my face to his chest. 

  " I'm sorry..."

    " Shh, now c'mon let me go run you a bath," he said picking me up. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Toni's P.O.V 

  " Adam, I'm sorry for just rushing out of the house with no explanation," I said taking a bite of my fries. 

  " It's alright, but hey you made it up by getting me some food so it's alright." he laughed. I swear, I feel like Adam could be my real, real dad. We both have an awkward obsession with food and the tv show Parks and Recreation. 

 " When is my mom coming home?" I asked. 

   " Later today. don't know when though." he replied sadly. My mom is always taking business trip and taking Luke along. Adam wants to spend more time with her and Luke. He spends more time with me than anyone else, which I find a little crazy.

 " Do you have friends Adam?" 

   " Of course. I hung out with them all the time. Always at bars, having a good beer and a couple of laughs. But I never drink too much. Sometimes I actually ask for just a rootbeer float. I don't like the feeling of being drunk."

 " Then go out with your friends Quagmire, Cleaveland, and Joe. I want you to have a good time at the Drunke Clam." I said pushing him to get off of the couch.

   " Fine I guess I'll go out. And Toni, this isn't Family Guy." he laughed. 

  I'm sorry if this chapter sucked and was short. I had some writer's block, lol. But I know what I wanna do for the next chapter. I'm updating this week, more than likely Thursday because that's when I have time. Well I hope you  pray for me to get rid of my writer's block. It honestly sucks.