Epilogue

John's POV
Alex and I had just graduated a few days ago and were currently lounging around in our house. Yes our house. It's a lovely place. A place I want to raise my family. I already had plans to take Alex out tonight and that's when it's going to happen.

Time skip
I held Alex's hand as we walked into Setauket only to be greeted by Sally. She smiled when we walked in and walked us to my family's dining room.

A single rose and a candle sat in the center of the table. I pulled out Alex's chair for him before taking my seat.

"John what is all this?" I put a finger on his lips and took his hand. I kissed his knuckles, letting my lips linger for a moment before interlocking our fingers together.

"Ssh. Just, enjoy dinner. Please?" He nodded and smiled as Sally brought our food. Alex had some fancy French dish while I had steak and potatoes, a southern meal I grew up eating.

After dinner I driver Alex to a park. This park was special as it was where we had out first date. I layed a blanket on the grass. Many people came here to stargraze. Stars were everywhere in the sky and Alex sat beside me.

Slowly I stood up and Alex had a look of confusion on his face. I took a deep breath before ejecting my speech to him.

"Alex, I don't know how to put this. You've been so dedicated to ne throughout all these years. I can't get enough of your beautiful face or the way you phrase your sentences. You're always talking about legacies but who needs legacies when I have you? Alexander Hamilton, will you make me happiest man alive and marry me?"

Alex stood up, tears streaming down his face as people recorded.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you John!" He leaped into my arms and I spun him around before kissing him.

"You're mine." I kissed him and he blushed while admiring the ring.

"I'm Yours."

{9 months later}
I watched Alex walk down the aisle, Washington wrapped around his arm. He look astonishing. Our color choices seem to make him stand out more. Mint green and white.

He reached me and I took his hand after wiping tears away from his eyes. We said our vows and it eventually reached the 'I do's'.

"I do."

"I do."

"You may kiss the groom!" I pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss as people cheered and threw flower petals at us. I picked Alex up and carried him down the aisle towards Peggy, my maid of honor. She saw us and walked towards us with her big belly. It's hard to believe she was 8 months, she could pop anytime!

"Hey little guy, your daddies just got married. We can't wait to meet you." I crouched down to her stomach and placed my hand on it.

Without hesitation, Peggy agreed to surrogate for Alex and I. Now she was 8 months pregnant with our son. I hugged her as my dad walked over.

"Congratulations John. Welcome to the family Alex." He hugged Alex and eventually all our friends including Martha and George were all in one big hug.

It wasn't until I was laying in bed that night that I realized how lucky I am to be with Alex. I've never thought that love was possible for me until I met him. That one day changed everything.

"Lex?" Alex became alert of my apprentice and smiled at me. "I love you so goddamn much."

"I love you too my dearest."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's it. Stayed tuned for updates on ' Forever Yours' which is the sequel. Before Ya'll complain about why this chapter was so short, it's because I was running out of ideas. I felt like I made this book too long but thank you guys for being there with me. See you guys in 'Forever Yours'!🐢❤

Yours Truly,
J.Ari