Chapter 25

*Elanor's POV*

Bart was taken to the staff room by the principle were he sat with the teachers who had free classes.

Mr. Taylor was my favourite teacher back when I was here! He could always take a joke, so we decided to make an entrance.

Instead of being in class when everyone got there, we decided to go around and say hi to some of my teachers, then when the coast was clear, the boys and Mahogany would carry me into the room as if I was doing a crowd surf and Matt was gonna say, "Anybody order a 'Elanor McGuire? They're free!".

~

RING RING!

The bell rang and I said goodbye to my old French teacher and walked the two corridors to my old history room I was so fond of.

We gathered into a circle and put in our hands.

"Three, two, one, Y'ALL NASHTY!", we all whisper shouted, as the guys lifted me up. Mahogany walked up to the door, turned the handle, and BAM!

"ANYBODY ORDER A 'ELANOR MCGUIRE? THEY'RE FREE!", Matt yelled, right on cue.

As soon as the boys put me down, I was swarmed by everyone apart from a two girls, Carlie and Nikkita. I didn't care though! They never liked me!

Then Hayes stepped out from behind Carter and Jack J, who he was almost taller than. As soon as he did so, Carlie and Nikkita were all over him.

All I heard was Hayes saying, "I'm taken.".

I didn't even realise until I felt an arm around my waist and a hand against my cheek, Carlie's.

I felt dizzy almost instantly, then everything went dark...

*Hayes' POV*

"Hey, I'm Carlie and this is Nikkita!", a girl came up to me and said. "I was wondering if you wanna go and get an ice-cream when I get out of school?", the other girl, Nikkita spoke.

"I'm taken.", I tried to be as straight forward as possible.

They both still looked confussed, so I walked over to Elanor, put my arm around her waist and hugged her.

I just about heard them say something under their breath, "Ew, Elanor?! Gross!", I think it was.

How dare they?

This annoyed me. My face was boiling red by this point. I had to show them that I really did love Elanor.

I turned and kissed her. Short but sweet.

I saw the girls walk towards us and slap Elanor across the head.

Hard enough that it knocked her clean out.

*Mahogany's POV*

Oh my nae nae!

That little girl with the hair bigger than her head just slapped Elanor!

"What was that for?", I pulled her around so that she faced me.

"Don't touch me!", she screamed back.

"Oh, so it's okay to knock another girl out by slapping her?". I was getting angry.

Hayes was over in the corner, crying, with Jack J trying to comfort him.

Nash was in the middle of putting her in the recovery position.

Cameron was on the teacher's phone, calling both Bart, and the school's nurse.

Matt, Aaron, Taylor and the rest of the boys were trying to calm the rest of the kids in the room, and Mr. Taylor, I think his name is, was at the vending machine, getting Elanor water.

~

*Jack J's POV*

Hayes is crying, Elanor's blacked out, and I've never seen Mahogany so cross with anyone, ever!

This was bad.

It felt weird to see Elanor so quiet, and still.

It didn't suit her. I want the loud, hyper, sometimes annoying but loveable little freak she normally was, back.

Me and her have become really close lately, me, her and Hayes.

They're really great kids.

~

[in the nurses office]

Now, Elanor is fine. Just sleeping on the little bed.

It turned out that she was just a bit weaker as we didn't have time for breakfast that morning.

The rest of the guys are in the schools small lecture theatre, talking about the next Magcon.

RING RING!

"That's just the lunch bell.", the nice nurse informed us as she got up to go for her own lunch.

"Thanks," Hayes said, "but would you mind showing me where the caffeteria is? I'll go get us some sandwiches.".  "Uh, chilli chicken for me!", I smiled and threw him some money.

~

While Hayes is out, Elanor wakes up.

"Jack?", "Elanor!", I smile.

"Where's Hayes? I want Hayes. And which of those girls slapped me?"

"You know you were slapped?

And it was the tall one with pink dip dye."

"Carlie. And yeah, I blacked out for about 10 minutes before I completly lost conciousness, so I heard Mahogany getting pretty mad!".

I laughed and Hayes walked in, dropping everything when Elanor spoke.

He ran and hugged her, kissed her and picked her up bridal style.

They are literally the best match ever!

"Let's go. I don't wanna be here anymore. Jack, the lecture theatre is next door to here, go get the others. Hayes, come with me to get Bart.".

Soon, we were on the road to Belfast.