Chapter 15

*Elanor's POV*

The next day, me and Hayed were so tired and weren't out of bed until 12:15pm when Nash and Skylynn burst into our rooms. "It's time to get up! It's nearly evening!", Skylynn sang in my room while I heard Nash next door singing,"Mom's made some tasty breakfast for you!", then they both ran into the hall and sang together,"She spent and hour making it, she says ya better get up and eat it! It's time to get yo butts outta bed!", Skylynn finished.

Just then, me and Hayes emerged from our rooms (at their house). "And the sass is real!", Hayes exclaimed, snapping his fingers as Skylynn let out a giggle.

When we finished out breakfast and had cleared up, Hayes suggested we watch some SpongeBob (never gets old), when Bart and the rest of the boys arrived.

"Okay, so as you guys know, Elanor is our latest Magcon girl!", Bart began,"And since she is from Ireland, I don't think it fair that she has to stay in the States to do shows and stuff so pack your bags! Elanor, boys, we're going to tour Ireland and the UK!" "I'M GOING HOME!", I couldn't contain my excitement! "We start in Dublin, then to Derry City, Belfast and we still have to set venues and dates for the rest of the UK, but we leave on Friday!".

Wait this is Wednesday!

*Hayes' POV*

Ireland? The UK?

This is amazing! I didn't know what to say!