Chapter 14

*Elanor's POV*

We were walking down to the park when I felt a hand take mine. I looked at Hayes an the two of us burst out laughing! We have to be the most immature people ever!

We walked on a bit more until we hit the beach that the park was on. We both took off our shoes and ran for the tyre swing.

*Hayes' POV'

We were laughing and having a great time! She's really hyper, alot like me. Most girls our age try to be too mature and older than they are.

"Elanor?", I asked. By this point, we were just sitting on the tyre swing talking. "Yes?". "I'm having a great time, and I was thinking... do you wanna kiss?", and with that I pulled out a bag of Hershey's Kisses! She looked at me, rolled her eyes and ran away from the park, towards the water.

"What are you doing!", I screamed after her, "Come and get me!". Just as I was getting off the swing, I saw her standing on a diving cliff. Seconds later I saw her head bob up, mascara running down her face. 

I laughed and followed her in the same way.

It was perfect weather for surfing, so we both came out of the water, went to the board station, put $5 into the machine and got a board each.

"I'm awful at this!", Elanor screamed behind me. The two of us spent the next hour laughing and trying to surf until we realised that Nash would be here soon.

We returned the boards and headed up the beach, grabbing our shoes and my shirt.

*Nash's POV*

"Hayes, Elanor! Over here", I shouted, as they approached the car. They were soaked!

"What happened?!", I questioned. "We left the cinema because we couldn't stop laughing,", Elanor answered, "and we went to the park. Then Elanor ran off to the jumping cliff and dived in! I went in after her and eventually decided to go surfing!", Hayes finished.

I grabbed them two towels out of the trunk and they got into the car, gaining smirks from both Mahogany and Jacob.