Chapter 12

*Elanor's POV*

When I get home from the Grier's, I see a text. I open it and it's from Nash. It says, "Hey elanor! Hayes wantd me 2 ask u if u wantd 2 go c a movie 2nite.". I smile to myself, thinking it's funny how he had to get his brother to ask for him! I reply back.

Me: yh! k! wat time?

Nash: around 8? and mahogany nd jacob will b ther 2.

Me: alrite! tel him il c him then!

It was now 6:30pm and I only have 2 and a half hours to get ready! I go to the shower and wash my hair? yhen dry and straighten it. I get dressed into a white top, with long sleeves, that stopped at my stomach, a pair of light, high waisted, denim shorts and a pair of clunky, black, platform heels.

I did my make up, light foundation, mascara and eyeliner, and red lipstick, tied up my hair and slipped on a red bandana.

*8:00pm*

"Elanor! Hayes is here!", I hear mum call. I ran downstairs, being cautious not to scratch the light coloured wood on the stairs.

I walk into the living room to see Hayes, Jacob, Mahogany and Nash all sitting on the couch with mum. "Be back for 12, Elanor.", mum said, kissing me on the head and walking us to the door. "Bye! Love you!", I say, climbing into Nash's car, beside Hayes.

*Hayes' POV*

I hear foot steps comming down the stairs and turn to see Elanor, walking down the stairs waving. "Hi!", she says and walks over to hug me. "Be back for 12, Elanor. ", Marie instructed, then turned to me, smiled and said,"You wouldn't harm her, have fun!", and I replyed, "Yes, ma'am.".

I couldn't wait for tonight!