Chapter 18

*Hayes' POV*

"HAYES, NASH, CAM! GET YOUR ASSES UP! I'M HOME!". Elanor.

My guess is that we just landed in Ireland. Ireland? IRELAND!

When I realised, I shot up and started jumping around with her.

"Hm? Shh..." Nash moaned, still half asleep with Cameron's head on one shoulder and Jack J's on the other.

Soon we were all cleared up and in the cars to the hotel, but not before we were bombarded by fans!

"Elanor, Hayes! We ship you!", and, "Haylanor is OTP OTP OTP!", is all we could hear! What's 'Haylanor?

"Uh, Hayes, what do they mean by Haylanor?!", Elanor and Nash asjed at the same time. "I have no idea.".

Some fans must have heard us and began shouting, "Haylanor is your ship name! Like Jox! Or Kaindrea!". Wait, ship name?! We aren't even going out!

"Um... Hayes and I aren't really going out...", Elanor managed to say.

Everything went quiet.

"Dude, do something!", Nash wispered to me, and without thinking, I walked up to Elanor, and kissed her. Infront of everyone. All with phones.

Within seconds, the fans were screaming the place down! "Haylanor! Haylanor! Haylanor!".

"Suprise?", I whispered to her. "Yep!".

"So, uh...", I rubbed the back of my head,"be my girlfriend?". "Nope.".

My face dropped. I almost couldn't stand.

"I'M KIDDING! YAS!", she screamed.

I stood smiling, looking past her glasses into her grey eyes. I realised that they wern't blue, but they were when she cried during facetime.

Weird, but cool.

I like everything about her.

*Elanor's POV*

He kissed me. HE kissed ME!

This next question made me so happy.

"So, be my girlfriend?".

I thought it would be fun to see if he was being serious, "Nope.".

His face dropped! He was serious!

Bring on Haylanor!

I could hear the fans chanting as Hayes looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

Before we knew it, Shawn had picked me up and was carrying me over his shoulder while Bart had done the same to Hayes.

The fans exploded into laughter as Hayes and I waved goodbye to them while slung over Shawn's and Bart's shoulders.

This day could get no better! Hayes kissed me, asked me to be his girlfriend and I'm home!

A|N

Short but sweet?

I'm bad at writing long chapters!

Don't judge!

x