Chapter 17

*Elanor's POV*

We were on the plane to Dublin messing around when I got a call. I took my iphone 5c out of my pocket to see that it was a facetime call from Cali, my best friend from home.

"Hi!", I said into the camera only to be met by my whole year group from school. They were at an assembly just to facetime me!

I was bombarded with "Hi, Elanor!"'s and, "How's it goin'?"'s from everyone! It was 10am there and they were taking time out of class JUST to facetime ME!

I introduced everyone to the family and alot of girls kinda had a fangirl attack when Hayes appeared. I was never the 'popular' girl of the 'pretty' girl, and before meeting Hayes, I'd never been out with a boy. Everyone knew that.

A few times throughout the facetime session, Hayes put his arm around me, or hugged me from behind, or kept trying to play with my hair! Weird child!

Yet the faces of some of the girls in my class was priceless!

*Hayes' POV*

It was cool to talk to some of Elanor's old friends.

When she first moved to North Carolina, we talked alot about our schools and stuff, an she told me about some girls in particular who wern't so nice to her, told her she would never get a boyfriend, that she was strange, ugly.

That uspet me, so I thought I'd mess around with those girls, and I could spot them from a thousand miles away. As soon as I saw them, they were laughing, so I sat infont of the camera, pecked Elanor on the cheek and put my arm around her. There faces were just... Wow! They looked like they had just seen a ghost!

*Elanor's POV*

I was taking questions from my friends and teachers and class mates.

One of the girls that wern't so nice to me piped up and asked, "Elanor? Are you and Hayes seeing eachother?". Hayes nor I knew how to react to that, but I think everyone noticed our burning red faces!

"Last question?", I asked. "When are you coming back for good?", I heard my best friend Cali say.

That's when reality hit, and a tear slipped from my eye. "I'm not. Well, I'm on a plane to Dublin, we're touring Ireland and the UK,", I began, "Which you can buy tickets for at www.magcontours.com!", Matt butted in which made me giggle."...but,", I continued,"I'm not ever moving back on a permenant basis. I promise to come and visit when we're heading for Belfast.".

From then on I couldn't talk anymore. I couldn't take the thought of not seeing my best friends ever again, and I'm never one to cry, that's how you know it's bad.

With Hayes wiping my tears away and comforting me in the background, Nash and Carter apologised and hung up.