"So glad to meet you."

Laurel just responded by smiling.

"This is your first time at a YouTube convention, so how are you liking things?" His british accent was predominant.

"It's great. Haven't got to see much yet though. And I lost my boyfriend, so that isn't very good."

I smiled proudly. That was my girlfriend being a star.

"Do you want to find him?" He asked.

Laurel shrugged and was met by laughs. "I don't know. He's kinda annoying sometimes," and she looked straight at me and winked.

"So we all know you're good at makeup and all of that stuff," He said.

"Well I wouldn't say that," he cut him off.

"You are. Isn't she, everybody?" And everyone cheered

"So what else are you good at?" He asked.

Laurel pursed her lips in though. "Nothing really."

She was wrong. Dead wrong. And I couldn't just let her keep a wrong answer, so once the crowd's cheers died down a little I screamed:

"She's a good singer!" All eyes darted on me.

"Found him," she said.

"Thank you for that information Laurel's boyfriend," Joe said and he pointed in my general direction.

Laurel looked down and muttered an inaudible curse word to herself.

"Laurel," He said turning back again to face her. "Will you sing for us?"

A look of terror appeared on her face and she took a deep breath.

People noticed her apprehension and started to chant her name. That's what got her up at CHE, so I knew it would get her up again. And this tome the number of people screaming her name was unbelievable.

"I guess..." She said nervously.

The crowd roared in response and a stage hand came on stage and handed her a different mic, then she said something to him (what song to play) and he ran off again.

"This may not go well," she said into her microphone. "So please don't make fun of me."

A familiar intro started playing an I immediately recognized the tune.

She was being ambitious.

"Right now, he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blonde tramp and she's probably getting frisky"

Then everyone else recognized it to.

"Right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whisky. Right now he's probably up behind her with a pool stick showing her how to shoot a combo. Oh and he don't know,"

At this point she was still a little nervous. Barely getting out the right notes, and moving very little. She looked at me, I nodded and she attacked the chorus with more power.

"Cause I dug," she put her hand up and everyone cheered. "My key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seats. I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. Slashed a whole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

And she said she couldn't hit high notes...

"Right now, she's probably up singing some white trash version of Shania karaoke. Right now, she's probably saying 'I'm drunk' and he's a thinking that he's gonna get lucky. Right now, he's probably dabbing on three dollars worth of that bathroom cologne. Oh and he don't know,"

Then Tyler came and stood next to me. We watched in silence for a second before he said, "She may be better than you."

I laughed because I knew he was right.

"Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seats. I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. Slashed a whole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

I might've saved a little trouble for the next girl, 'cause the next time that he cheats...Oh, you know it won't be on me."

She sang the bridge and started to move around the stage and interact with the audience. She even took a selfie with someone while singing. That's a very me thing for her to do.

"Cause I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive. Carved my name into his leather seats. I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights. Slashed a whole in all four tires. Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats."

She sang the last chorus with enough sass to put Tyler to shame. During the corse of the song I saw a man in a suit come to the side wings of the stage, but didn't think anything of it.

When she was finished the crowd went wild and I was even yelling as loud as I could.

Then Joe came back on an said, "I feel offended that you didn't tell me about this" with a fake pain in his voice.

"Aww is Joey upset?" She said.

"Did she just call me Joey?" He asked the audience.

"Laurel, we will see you when we play our game," and Laurel exited the stage. "Please welcome my sister, Zoella!"

I weaved my way through the crowed and finally got out of it enough so i could walk freely. Then I went around to backstage was and asked if I could go in. He asked who I was and then I said "Laurel's boyfriend" and he let me in without a second though.

When I entered I saw Laurel talking to the man in the suit, and she wasn't looking too happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are everyone's links:

Tyler Oakley- youtube.com/tyleroakley

@tyleroakley on twitter and instagram

Joe Sugg- youtube.com/thatcherjoe

@joe_sugg on twitter and instagram

MeghanRosette- youtube.com/meghanrienks

@meghnarosette on twitter and instagram

Sorry this took me so long. How did y'all like the chapter? Who do you think that guy in the suit is?

Oooo mystery....

Hearts an Rockets,

Julia

Dear Diary (A Hunter Hayes Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें