Chapter Fifty-Three

Luis held me with my wrists behind my back and pushed me into a room that was nearby the family room. He kicked the door shut with his foot and I heard a laugh come from him. The laugh was sickening to me, but it sounded like it was pleasurable to him. He was behind me so I couldn't see his facial expression, but I could tell that he had some kind of disgusting smug smile on his face.

The room was dark from the curtains that covered the window. I could barely see anything, but one thing I could see in clear f-cking vision was a bed. My heart sank to my stomach and I gulped. No way would my father allow this to happen. He had to be f-cking kidding me. The man acted like he cared so much about me, but he was willing to let Luis have his way with me to teach me a lesson. That was the final straw.

It hurt like hell to know someone you thought loved you, obviously didn't give a f-ck about you. Sure, my father may have thought he loved me in his own toxic way, but he was wrong and f-cked up. So was Luis. It made my skin crawl just having his hands on me. I wanted to puke when he pushed me onto the bed with another laugh.

No way was I going to let this happen. I had been raped before and I would rather die than to have it happen again. This time, I had to fight. I had no gun, but I'm sure he had one somewhere on his person. I just had to get to it. Instead of crying and screaming, I remained quiet as Luis pinned my hands to the bed. In order to make this plan work, I had to go with it. No matter how much I wanted to vomit, I had to pretend I liked it.

Pushing all of my disgust aside, I opened my mouth to talk to Luis. "Is this my dad's way of teaching me a lesson? As if I hadn't been waiting for this moment." He hadn't even started doing anything yet and I already wanted to scrub my f-cking skin off to get rid of his fingerprints.

Luis looked at me with a confused glare. His glare didn't last for long. Within seconds, he put my hands over my head and held them there with one hand as he used his other to unbutton my pants. My heart began racing and I wanted so bad to scream and at least attempt to kick him off, but I knew that would get me nowhere. He would overpower me and get what he wanted. I had to be as calculated as possible.

"It's so hot the way you look at me. I can't wait for you to...," I literally puked a little in my mouth and had to swallow it, "put your d-ck inside of me." He glanced up at me once again but this time, he gave me a grin. I had him where I wanted him. "Actually, I really want to suck you off. You can just hold my hands like this and throat f-ck me if you want."

As if it was a race, Luis used his free hand to quickly pull down his pants. I never seen someone pull down their pants so successfully with a belt still tightly around their waist. When he pulled down his pants, I wanted to look away, but I knew I couldn't. I had to sit there, stare at his d-ck and actually act like I wanted that small, piece of sh-t in my f-cking mouth.

I licked my lips as he stared at me and stroked his d-ck. "You want this," he asked me.

This was getting more and more uncomfortable by the second. It took all of me to stay still and remain calm. I let out a moan from feeling uneasy, but I flipped it into being sexy. "I want it in the back of my f-cking throat, papi."

I quickly glanced at the floor where his jeans laid and his gun rested on top of it. I knew what I had to do. Luis moved up to my face and he loosened his grip around my wrists. I opened my mouth and let him put his d-ck in my mouth. And as soon as he did, I bit down on it as hard as I could. He let out a blood curling scream as he let go of my wrists to grab his bleeding d-ck.

While he screamed bloody murder, I scrambled to his jeans and grabbed his gun. I took it off of safety and pointed the gun at him. On the other side of the door, I heard shuffling. I swallowed hard and slowly began backing against the door. "You stay right there, or I'll literally shoot your baby f-cking d-ck off, you disgusting piece of sh-t."