xxxvi. vessel

*NSFW: Smut ahead!*

The hunger in your eyes had matched Kylo's. He could feel the desperateness within you, how your heart was racing, how your fingers twitched to just grab and pull him to you. And it was making his skin hot.

Saving you the trouble of waiting any longer, Kylo stalked towards you as your heart beat quickened. Even faster than it already was. The look on his face, the way he stared right at you, almost into your soul... You felt yourself throbbing, your skin burning as your breathing hitched.

Coming to a stop before you as you looked up at him, the innocence in your eyes making his chest tighten, Kylo reached out and cupped your cheeks. Leaning forward, Kylo pressed a gentle kiss against your lips. Soft and swift. Enough to make your heart thud.

Then, he kissed your chin, then cheeks, and suddenly he was at your neck.

Biting your bottom lip as your heart ached within your chest, beating faster than it had ever, you closed your eyes as Kylo left wet kisses down your neck. The feeling of his tongue brushing against your skin before he nipped and sucked at it to leave red blotches made your body tremble.

The more he marked your skin, the less you were able to breathe. It was so hard for you to keep focus when his mouth was doing that.

Your hands had found themselves deep into his hair, tugging at the soft locks. You couldn't help but let a few moans slip from your lightly parted lips. How could you not? No one else has done this to you before.

Grabbing his hands and guiding them to your bare thighs, desperate to feel him against you, you brought his face back to yours as you kissed him. This time, you made sure he stayed longer. And that it was anything but gentle.

It was like that night when either of you exhausted each other out from making out. Kylo was gripping your thighs as you held the back of his neck, aching to explore his mouth, wanting to feel every inch of him. To meld your bodies together.

Trailing his gloved hands up to your waist, pushing you further into the bed as he kissed you hard, sucking and biting your bottom lip, you moaned. Ripping himself from you, he used his teeth to pull off his gloves, tossing them to a side. He wanted to feel your skin with his own, not the leather layer he had on.

Placing his hands under your shirt, feeling the soft skin against his digits, he nearly shivered. Skin to skin contact. He so miserably lacked that.

Kissing against your jaw line, roughly as your head was slightly pushed to a side, your hands reached out to his bare torso, running your fingers along the hard muscles that had you quivering. Your lips parted as your breathing hitched, the feeling of his skin against your palm making your body hot.

Trailing your eyes down his chest and stomach, seeing the faint trail of hair that lead to the hem of his pants, your shaky hands reached over and unbuttoned them as Kylo continued to kiss your jaw and neck away.

Unzipping the pants and tugging them down, his hands instantly left your waist so he could pull his pants right off.

Grabbing onto the back of his head and pulling him closer to you, Kylo nearly climbed on top of you as your lips connected once again. Teeth nearly crashing and tongues colliding in a sort of exploration through the others mouth.

Panting as your chest heaved, Kylo went to unbutton the pajama top you were in, starting from the top as his kissing wavered.

Kissing your chin and underneath it, down your neck and to your exposed collar bone, Kylo reached the last button before he pulled the shirt open, leaning back enough to eye you as his breathing quickened.