Chapter 4 -Who was she?-

Chapter 4 *Sofia's POV* -Before Mia Came-

"Tyler would you calm down... I said I'll be there in a few minutes!" I shouted on the phone and hung up.

I made my way through the alleyway, when I got the feeling that someone was following me. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. 

No-one. Nothing.

Hm... Must be my imagination.

When I turned back around, I heard a noise. That's when my instinct kicked in.

And I ran. Only to be pushed in a wall by a man.

"Well... well... well. What do we have here?" The man said.

"Let me go... please.." I said with tears streaming down my face. With the sentence he kneed me in the stomach.

If he wasn't pinning me to the fall I was a hundred percent sure I would be on the ground.

Suddenly, he brought out a knife.

"Now, now sweetheart. I suggest you don't make any noise and enjoy what I'm about to do to you or else..."

I was about to scream when he slashed the knife across my T-shirt.

I cried out when the tip of the knife made contact with my stomach.

And then I did what any normal person would do in the situation. I screamed, only to be slammed in the wall again.

I cried out in pain but then I heard a voice. "Hey" A girl.  We both turned around to face her.

"Let the girl go" she said in a calm voice, but anyone could sense the anger behind it.

"Or what?" The man replied, releasing me and making me fall to the ground. I took this chance to calm myself down.

I didn't dare to look up but I could hear the guy charging for the girl but she dodged him and kicked him in the stomach.

He fell, right before my line of vision and shouted "You bitch!"

He got up again and charged for her but she flipped him. He landed on the ground again. The girl came towards me.

When she got nearer I noticed her black hair like mine and her cold blue eyes.

When she got to me, they softened a bit. "Are you okay?" She asked. I looked at her and was about to nod, when I saw the guy getting up again.

She must have noticed because she turned around and accidentally grazing her left arm with the knife.

She looked at her arm, then the guy and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. Then she punched him in the side of the head and then kicked him in the stomach.

'Wow...' Was my only thought.

She turned her attention to me and took off her jacket. I took it and rose up.

"Th..thank y...you" I said. She replied with a your welcome. Then I noticed her arm and burst into tears.

"I'm so...sorry! It's all m...my f...fault...." I said feeling guilty.

"Hey it's okay. Listen I'm gonna take you to the hospital alright?"

I nodded and she helped me inside her car.

On the way to the hospital, she kept glancing at me to make sure I was alright.

~~

By the time we got to the hospital my eyes felt heavy. I remember being put into a stretcher and James coming in. I remember James saying a name... 'Mia'... And with that I drifted off.

~~

"Should we wake her up?" Said a voice I recognized as Tyler's.

I opened my eyes and blinked rapidly to see my surroundings. White walls, heart monitor, hospital bed, double doors... Hospital.

I look around and saw Luke and Luca sleeping on the sofa. Aww... So cute, they look like baby kittens.

I laughed as I a little bit of drool coming out of Luca's mouth.

"She's up!" Shouted voice. Suddenly 4 heads towered over me. 

"What happened?!" Shouted my brother, Jay.

Then all the events hit me like a ton of bricks, hanging up on Tyler, the guy pinning me, being slammed into the wall, the girl, being brought to the hospital. James. And a name...

A hand went across my cheek to wipe away tears that I didn't know were falling. I looked at the owner of the hand and my eyes met with Luca's.

"I..I was a..almost r..ra..raped..." I choked out.

"What do you mean almost?" Asked Luke.

"Someone saved me... I don't remember who it was but it was a girl... That's all I remember..."

The guys looked at each other with thoughtful expressions.

"Oh good, your up" Said a voice. I looked up to see James. I offered him a smile, which he returned.

"Okay so no harm was done, you have a very faint cut on your stomach that should heal, you shoulders had bruises and there was also a big bruise on your stomach. Now what do you remember?"

"I was walking down the alleyway, I heard a noise and I ran. I was slammed into a wall by a guy. He said not to scream and kneed me in the stomach. He brought out a knife and swiped it against my stomach. I screamed. Then a girl came... I don't remember her well but she beat the guy up and... I don't remember much after..."

My brother and his friends looked at me with worried expressions.

"Ah... Nothing to worry about. The guy was found unconscious in the alleyway and is in this hospital and when he wakes up... he will be arrested."

"What about the girl who saved her?" Asked Tyler.

The guys nodded and James told us that the girl left before he could meet her.

"So... A person saved you and disappeared...Why?" Thought Luke.

"Anyways... your good to go. So I'll get you discharge papers and Tyler can you come with me"

Tyler nodded and went with James. The twins left saying they were hungry and left me with my brother.

I looked up at Jay and gave him a smile.

"Do you remember the girl" I shook my head.

He sighed and gave me a hug. I smiled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I wasn't there to be a good brother. Even if you were saved you got hurt and... I... I'm just so sorry..."

My heart melted and I kept telling him it's not his fault.

I gave him a tight squeeze and he let go.

"Let's get you home. Your not allowed in school for 3 days. You know that right and you will be under house arrest... Tyler will be with you at all times. And you will not step out of the house for 3 days! Are we clear?"

I laughed and nodded at my brothers protectiveness.

He picked me up bridal style, that made me squeal out of surprise and took me home.

Soon after my eyes started dropping again and I feel asleep.