Chapter 19 -Party-

Chapter 19

"Wear it!"

"No I look like a slut!" I eyed the long sleeved black lace dress, which barely covered my ass in distaste.

Sofia sighed, she was currently wearing a red lace dress just like mine, but it suited her. Where as for me, I looked like a hooker.

I felt the dress hit my face and Sofia glaring at me, she pointed towards the bathroom and I sighed.

I went in and slipped on the dress. Sofia had spent about 30 minutes doing my hair and makeup, and honestly I looked amazing. My midnight black hair was in curls and reached just above my waist.

I went back into Sofia's room. We were currently getting ready for Jay and Tyler to come pick us up.

I adjusted the bottom of my dress and slipped on my black heels. I looked at myself in the mirror, the girl that started back was different. Her eyes were filled with determination and thirst. She was different to the girl that had joined Carter High two weeks ago.

"You look amazing" I smiled at Sofia as she gave my shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "Come on, they're here"

I nodded. We grabbed our leather jackets and made our way downstairs, me behind Sofia. We made our way towards the boys who were currently leaning against their bikes.

Tyler was the first to look up. His eyes glowed with lust as his eyes roamed her every curve. He stood up and made his way towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in close.

I smirked at him as I went past, and made my way towards Jay. Who was looking down at the ground lost in thought.

I stepped in front him, causing him to slowly look up. Finally his eyes rested on mine, and his eyes darkened. I raised an eyebrow, "Ready?"

He nodded, checking me out again.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer"

This caused him to snap out of his daze and smirk at me, he stood up so he was towering over me. "It's not my fault you look so damn sexy" He whispered in my ear as he pushed a strand of hair behind me hair.

Electricity rushed through me causing my to blush. We were lost in each others eyes, when a row of coughs snapped us out of them. I turned around to see Tyler hugging Sofia from the back, both smirking at us.

"Well... you two are quite comfy with each other."

I glared.

"Lets go. We'll be late"

Tyler made his way towards his bike with Sofia in tow.

Jay got on his bike, moving forward allowing space for me.

I raised my leg over, causing my dress to rise up. I felt Jay's back tense as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You may want to move closer"

I shook my head, "I'm fine."

He groaned and grabbed my thighs, pulling me forward.

"Don't want to lose you princess"

~~

We reached the Rebecca's within 20 minutes, which was crowded my teenagers smoking, drinking or grinding on each other. I slowly got of the bike, adjusting my dress to make it go lower.

"You look fine" I nodded.

We made our way inside to see it was much worse than the outside. Couples/sluts making out on every corner of the house. I cringed.

"Okay. It's best if we split up"

"If anything happens ring each other, and if you find Xavier ring each other"

I nodded and made my way into the kitchen to get a drink.

I grabbed a can of coke, and took a massive sip.

I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and was met with a teenage boy. Same age as me by the looks of it. His blonde hair was styled messy which honestly, made him look hot. His eyes were a chocolate brown, which gave him a boyish persona.

He smirked. Nevermind.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing all alone?"

I gave him a challenging look, "Why? Is it a crime?"

That caused his smirk to grow even more, "No babe, but if you need an escort I'l be more than happy to" He winked, as his arms went around my waist to my ass. He was about to squeeze it when a voice spoke up,"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

I stepped away from the guy and looked over to Jay, who was standing stiff as a lamppost. His knuckles clenched, his jaw ticking every 2 seconds.

The guy raised his hands as if surrendering, "Sorry mate, didn't know she was your girl."

His girl? HIS GIRL?

"I'm not"

Jay glared at me. "Yes she is."

"No I'm not."

He stalked his way to me, looking at the guy one more time before holding my hand and dragging me to the garden.

He dragged me all the way to the end, where there was nothing but a tree and a few bushes around.

"Let go off me" I shouted as I wiggled my wrists out of his hold.

He was facing away, trying to calm down, while I leaned against the tree.

"I was handling it."

He laughed. "Sure you were. That guy was fucking undressing you with his eyes, and you just stood there. If I hadn't interfered..."

"Nothing would have happened."

He turned around and leaned over me.

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't!"

I sighed, "What's the matter with you?"

He froze. He moved back.

I raised an eyebrow waiting for a reply, I wanted answers.

I was about to ask him again but my phone went off.

"Mia, we found him. Meet us outside."

I gave a lingering look to Jay, and nodded.