Chapter 9-Don't hurt me-

Chapter 9

Okay, I admit. Kicking him in the nuts was wrong.

Very wrong. But he just... ugh! He makes me want to pull all my hair out.

He's annoying, pricky, selfish, mean, scary, dangerous...

UGH!

I have to avoid him.

I don't know what he'll do. I mean I did kick his baby making tool.

All this was running through my head, as I pulled up to school. I looked around to see any sign of him or his gang.

All clear.

I felt like I was in mission impossible, my nerves calmed down as I made my way to my locker to retrieve my history book. All of the sudden, I heard a loud bang and everything went silent. I slowly turned around to find Jay standing there. His chest rising rapidly, his eyes dark.

I'm dead

I looked behind him to see Tyler, he made eye contact with me and mouthed 'Run'

And that's exactly what I did. I ran like my life depended on it, which it kind of did.

I ran in and our of corridors, took as many shortcuts I could find. Until finally I saw the girls toilets. I heard loud footsteps thumping towards me and it was not or never. I ran faster than Usain Bolt. And slammed the door shut.

He wouldn't enter the girls bathroom would he?

Nah.

But, boy was I wrong. The door slammed open revealing Satan himself.

"Get out" He shouted, causing all the girls to scurry out. He turned around and locked the door.

I gulped nervously.

"Er... Hey Jay... Long time no see?" I stammered out, hoping to calm him down.

He laughed, a menacing laugh. I winced as he turned around and hit the wall.

"Long time no see? Well, you see let me a explain a foolish little girl thought it would be funny to kick me in the nuts and leg it. Leaving me in excruciating pain." He said with his voice being all cold.

He stalked towards me until he was one footstep away from me. He punched the wall near my head. I was scared. Badly. He enjoyed it.

He enjoyed my pain, my fear.

I took deep breathes as I reached to touch him but he grabbed my wrists and held them against the wall with one hand. His other hand, went against the wall allowing him to lean closer into me. His blue eyes being stone cold.

The pain from my wrists was suffocating me. I was sure there was going to be a bruise there later.

I felt memories return... I found it hard to breathe. Tears started rolling out of my eyes as I fought to push the memories back but I couldn't.

"P..please don't hurt me..."I whimpered as every memory came back torturing me into a dark tunnel of horror.

His grip relaxed on my wrists and I felt him slowly place my hands by my side as I slid down the wall, struggling to breathe.

He slowly knelt infront of me and tried to comfort me by rubbing circles on the side of my arm, but I flinched away.

I kept my gaze down as the door flung open, revealing a furious Sofia.

"What did you do?!" She shouted as she ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. "Are you mental! Did you hurt her?"

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jay shake his head, keeping his gaze on me.

Sofia told him to leave as she tried calming me down.

After 5 minutes I was calm, I lifted myself of the ground and cringed when I saw my face.

I was a mess.

"Here, let me help" Sofia said as she brought a wet tissue and wiped my face. She applied some make up to make it seem like nothing happened.

"He's not bad you know" She started off, making me gaze at her "Jay I meant. He's really nice, I know it's hard to believe now but trust me. Just give him another chance" She smiled before leaving.

Another chance? To hurt me again?

No. He's not good for me.

He's trouble.

And I don't need that in my life.