Chapter 16-Did she say 'Gods'?

Hi guys Dolphin again! I'm writing some (if not all) of this chapter, so the style will be slightly different, but I'll try to keep it the same. Also, if things aren't correct, please comment that, I might be mixing up this book with another really good one. (The picture is from Blood of Olympus, after the peaceful ending of House of Hades)

Italics are thoughts

Ron's POV (not sure if this has been done or just the demis but...)
"They are definitely death eaters," Harry hissed, sitting down for breakfast.
"Yeah, I agree." I nod my head.
Hermione sat down, and grabbed some food.
"The ES are definitely death eaters." Harry informed her.
Hermione picked up a strawberry, ignoring them.
"They are being really suspicious, and they are always burning some food." I said, watching them each put a piece of food on a burning plate and muttering stuff under their breath.
"I don't know if I've told you guys this, but I saw a black mark on Percy's arm awhile ago, and when he saw me looking at it, he covered it up." Harry said.
"And now with that emo one being hurt 'by falling of the staircases' and the appearance of Mr. Sunshine, it adds even more to the story."
"And them all being in Gryffindor, and their 'flashbacks', well, what do you think 'Mione?"
"Stop calling me 'Mione! Gods you're so annoying!" Hermione stormed off, to who knows where.
"Did she just say... 'Gods'?" Harry asked.
"I think so... well anyway we have to get to class. Let's go Harry."

————Time skip————

(2nd class/hour)

Percy's POV
Professer Babbling's class was really boring, but now I get to teach!
At least I have Annabeth and Thalia to help me, because I have no idea how to do it.
To bad Nico and Will can't join us, I know Nico would love to practice his skills again.
"Percy? Earth to kelp head!" Thalia waved her hand in front of my face. "You've got students."
I looked up to see students in the doorway, confused looks on their faces.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Um sir-Professer-"
"Call me Percy." I offer.
The student blinks at me, then speaks again. "Professor, where are our desks?"
This ones almost as bad as Blackjack!
"We won't be needing desks." I reply.
"And why ever not?"
I look at who spoke, and silently groan.
"Because, Mr. Potter," I grit my teeth, "we aren't going to learn magic here."

It's everyones favorite very annoying golden child!
I'm going to log off this account now, and let the author write some more if they want.
Bye!
-Dolphin417