Chapter 14- Yeah right

I just realized that I said that Percy was 17, he knew Snape but Snape had been on a quest for 18 years. Just say that Snape visited during the summer until after the fight with Kronos.

*Edited*

-Flashback-

They got up and went to the Great Hall peacefully.

-Flashback over-

Percy p.o.v From here on, italics thoughts. Also, I'm terrible at writing fight scenes so don't judge.

Nine demigods went to the Great Hall peacefully. Yeah right. As soon as they reached the bottom of the staircase with the faulty steps, which Will stepped in, a group of monsters appeared. There was a Hydra, the Minotaur, Not again, about a dozen hellhounds and Campe (So I looked it up because in PJO it was written Kampe but it's actually supposed to be Campe. Just like Kronos --> Cronus).

"I'm gonna go get Minerva!" Yelled Hermione because this was her first year knowing she's a demigod, so she wasn't that good with fighting.

Annabeth slipped on her Yankees cap and disappeared. She went over to the Hellhounds and stabbed half of them before any of 'em could react. Nico, Will, Luna, and Drake went for Kampe, while Percy faced his old enemy, the Minotaur.

"So, beef head," He taunted, "Do you want this to be over fast or fast?" Instead of answering, the Minotaur charged but Percy jumped to the side, knowing that it can't turn easily. Percy took out Riptide in pen form. When M (I'm gonna call it that) saw Percy uncap Riptide and hesitated for a moment before charging. Honestly how stupid is it? When M ran at him, Percy vaulted over his head, just as he had done 5 years ago. Percy twisted around and landed on his feet. He quickly stabbed M in the back, but it still pierced M's heart. M crumbled to golden dust and Percy turned away quickly and spotted Drake with a bite on his hand and Luna with a scratch, which had venom in it, on her arm. Will was fixing them up and Annabeth just finished with the last Hellhound. That meant... Neeks! Percy turned around and saw Nico fighting with Kampe. The fight was even, but Percy wanted to go fight.

Suddenly, the ground trembled and everyone stopped. The ground burst open and out came an army of skeletons. Among the skeletons were ghosts, dementors and other monsters Hades ruled over. They attacked Campe and within milliseconds, she was turned to dust. Nico collapsed and everything sunk into the ground again. Will rushed over to Nico and laid him flat out on the ground. Nico wore a crown on his head, it was pale white, made out of bones and had a black gem that glinted in the faint light of the torches. The crown made Nico look regal and like his actual age, ninety years old. Scooping Nico up bridal style, Will carried him to the infirmary.

Ok, so I know this was EXTREMELY short, I'M SORRY!!!

Also, I forgot to write a disclaimer, so here it is:

Disclaimer: Sadly, I don't own Rick Riordan's characters and I don't own J.K Rowling's characters. I don't own any plot either.

I will also be going back and editing my other chapters, so if you'd like to reread them, go ahead.

I'm changing the name of this story to

Wonders of Hogwarts

BYE