Chapter 2- The Letter

A/N: This happens a month before the first chapter. Sorry if it's bad.

*Edited*

Harry p.o.v

Harry just arrived at the Burrow. When Ron, Hermione, and the Weasley's saw him, they all ran up and pulled him into multiple bone-crushing hugs.

They all went inside and Harry went up to Ron's room to put his stuff away. Ron still had his quidditch posters around the room with the players all flying around. Harry thought about quidditch and smiled. He absolutely LOVED quidditch. Harry couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts. Harry bet he, Ron, and Hermione are going to be famous. Harry wondered how they fixed Hogwarts. Who's going to be the new head of Gryffindor since-

His train of thoughts was interrupted by squealing. He and Ron and rushed downstairs to see who made the sound. It was Hermione.

"Why did you squeal 'mione?" Harry asked.

"OUR HOGWARTS LETTERS ARE HERE!!!!!" She answered almost bursting my eardrum.

"Relax, 'Mione" Ron said to his girlfriend.

"Alright, let's open them"

Harry opened his and this is what it say's

Dear Mr. Potter

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry to redo your 7th year due to the interruptions. I would also like for you to know that there will be four exchange students. Please, notify us with a letter if you are to return to Hogwarts. Your list of supplies is in the other letter. We look forward to seeing you on September 1st.

Your Headmistress,

Professor McGonagall

Harry grabs a piece of parchment and wrote back:

Dear Professor McGonagall,

I would be pleased to return to Hogwarts to redo my seventh year.

Harry Potter

They all finished reading their letters and looked at each other. We all came to the agreement to talk upstairs after dinner. Just as they were about to head upstairs, Mrs. Weasley came and asked them to help with dinner. They said alright and started peeling and cooking.

"Mrs. Weasley?"

"Yes, Harry?"

"Did you know that there will be four exchange students going to Hogwarts"

"Oh of course I know, Harry dear. Now go eat dinner, it's on the table."

They all went to the table where there was so much food that you couldn't even see the table! There was as much food as a feast from Hogwarts.

Harry took a little bit of everything and had to use 3 different plates. So did Hermione. Ron though took 2nd helpings of everything. Seriously, how can he that much without getting sick. They finished their dinner and headed upstairs to Ron's room to discuss the new students.

Hermione p.o.v

After they read their letters Hermione's brain started to work. She didn't know who these exchange students were, where there from, and what they looked like. Hermione was a demigod, daughter of Athena. Half-sister to Annabeth Chase. Hermione only found out that she was a demigod last year. Anyways, Hermione doesn't have ADHD or dyslexia because Hecate wanted her to go to Hogwarts to protect Harry. Once they enter Ron's room, they started talking.

I wonder where they're from," Hermione said first.

"Yeah, I mean since when did Hogwarts have exchange students?" Ron asked.

"I wonder when we are getting our supplies," Harry said even though it had nothing to do with the conversation.

"We are going tomorrow, mate" Ron answered

"Anyways, it's getting late I'm going to bed. Goodnight"

"Night" The boys answered at the same time.

----Time Skip----- (To August 31st)

Ron p.o.v

"Dears do you have your trunks packed?" Ms. Weasley's asked.

"Yes" 'Mione said.

"No," Harry and Ron said at the same time.

"Boys, go pack your things"

"Fine" They grumbled

When they get back into Ron's room, they started cleaning up. Once the boys finished cleaning, they started packing. After an hour of looking for quills under beds, books on the floor, and socks they finished putting everything in their trunks. It was already midnight and the Hogwarts Express leaves at 11:00 in the morning. So they went to bed.

Sorry, this chapter is really short. Hope you guys liked it. It might be a long time until I write another chapter. Like I said MIGHT.