Little bright lamp|•|Chapter 4|•|

Aphmau's POV
We all had our sights locked on one another. I stared straight into Aaron's eyes, but I saw something. His eye color, but something else. I didn't get a good look at it though, because Travis launches himself at Katelyn. I look over at them, but then Zane goes for Kawaii~Chan. Lucinda then goes for Zane. Aaron makes a jump for me, but I quickly dodge him. Then I jump on top of him. He throws me off and pins me down. I panic for a second thinking I'm through. But then two other wolves come out of the woods.

"Guys! Laurence and I were able to take down some food along with the others

"Guys! Laurence and I were able to take down some food along with the others." The Orange wolf says stopping in the middle of the clearing.

"Yeah! Garroth got a good hit on the thing!" Laurence says chomping his teeth.

"And you guys don't seem to be doing very well!" Garroth says looking around.

"We are doing fine!" Travis yells at them.

"Travis you look the worst! Whiplash sent us to take you three back!" Laurence snaps back.

"We are so close!" Zane cries out.

"I am close, you are pinned on the ground Zane!"Aaron growls and Zane goes silent. It is obvious that Aaron is the strongest.

"Whiplash wants to see you Aaron...privately." Garroth says to Aaron.

Aaron silently gets off me and goes with the two wolves I now know are Garroth and Laurence. Lucinda and Katelyn let Zane and Travis go. The 5 of them ran back to the pack. We all got up and brushed off.

"We better find a place to stay for the night." Lucinda says moving forward.

"There is a cave over here!" Katelyn says pointing not very far away.

"We can mask our scent with these berries." Kawaii~Chan says smelling a berry bush.

"Yeah...yeah." I say still dazed from the whole experience. I can't shake the thoughts of Aaron whizzing through my mind. Something about him, something about his eyes. They are like mine.

"Um Aph, you are still on the ground." Katelyn says tilting her head as she looks down at me.

"Uhhh, wha-what!" I say shaking my head confused. I quickly scramble to my feet as I brush myself off. I feel around my neck for my lamp, but I don't feel it. I dig around in the dirt looking frantically for my father's lamp.

"Guys! My lamp! It is gone!" I say digging up clouds of dirt. Katelyn and Lucinda help me as Kawaii~Chan sniffs the air.

"I don't smell it anywhere. That lamp has a very special smell, I could smell it from a mile away. But when those other wolves came, the smell dissappeared. I'm sorry Aphmau~chan, but that lamp isn't here." Kawaii~Chan says sadly. Her nose is the strongest out of everyone's here so I stop digging.

"The starlight wolves. Aaron." I say turning to face where they ran off to as bright sparkles begin to fill the air around us.

Aaron's POV

Yes! I got it! We have been looking for that purple wolf since I was a little pup! And even though they got away, I have her lamp. She cares for it so they wouldn't leave the area without it. We finally have them trapped. We enter the camp and everyone splits off as I approach the alpha den. Whiplash stands outside glaring at me as I approach him.

Suddenly the little lamp lets off an extremely bright light. It is like I am looking into the sun as I hold it. I drop it immediately. Whiplash looks surprised and then begins sprinting after the lamp as it rolls out of the camp.

"Don't just stand there! Get the lamp!" Whiplash screams running by me.

I sprint forward passing Whiplash and running out the front gate down the small hill and pounce on the lamp. The light blinds me as I hold it in my paws. I look over at Whiplash as he smiles at me. Then his expression changes and he begins to back away. But he bumps into the white wolf and the pink wolf from before. They growl at him. He backs away toward me, but is blocked by the blue wolf. I am about to get up and help him, but then I feel a paw push my face heavily into the dirt. I struggle to lift my face. I look up and see the purple wolf, Aphmau from before. Her lamp stops glowing. She looks completely different. Her eyes turn red in the moon light and she looks like the legendary demon wolves from fairy tails. Nothing like how Whiplash described her.

"I would like my lamp back!" She growls at me and pushes my face harder into the ground. For time I feel intimidated by someone. How is this possible?!?

Hey there, Mint the Kitten here, Hope you are having a fantabulous day! I know that it has been like 2 months since I last updated. I have been working on other stories and I have school work to do. I tried writing this chapter earlier, but it said it saved and then didn't save half of it! This is why I don't normally use my computer for writing. That is enough for me, so Happy reading and never doubt yourself and what you can do, because you are the only challenge that you have trouble overcoming!