⌲13: Threatened

Start from the beginning

"You smell good." He said and took in another batch of my scent. I chuckled at him.

"You do too." I said. Come on! He smells like chocolates and then he would smell like the forest and then all the good smell I love in this world.

"Tell me what's wrong..." I stood up a bit. My arms still in his waist and so is his. Just a little space so we're facing each other. "...you know I will always listen to you right?"

"It's nothing you should worry about." He said while giving a small peck on my forehead. I took in some air and looked right back to his eyes.

"You know that's not acceptable ,now that we've marked I can feel you in every way. I can feel you joy ,sadness ,anger... stop hiding from me." The last part sounded almost a whisper but I'm sure he heard it.

My head just looked down on our lap trying to process things on our own. His soft and warm hands then took my chin and now I'm facing his beautiful dark orbs again.

"I'm not hiding anything from you Dana." He said. Tone of concern and sadness evident in his voice I can't help but feel sad myself.

"Then tell me... tell me what's wrong." I pleaded again hoping he would open up to me more.

I waited for him to answer but his head just moved to the side indicating that he didn't want to answer my question. I narrowed my eyes but was immediately replaced by sad once. I felt anger and sadness flash over me I don't know if it's my emotions or Jimins but I am sure that I'm quite disappointed in him.

"Fine." I said in a low tone while getting away from his lap and headed out of the room.

Just as I was about to leave his warm hand caught my wrists. I looked back at him and saw his eyes with unshed tears. I felt more emotions flood over me.

"Don't leave..." he whispered. I looked at my wrist in which he is holding tightly and looked back up to see him staring already.

"I won't..." I hold both of his hands in mine giving him a comforting squeeze. "...but you have to open up to me."

"I-I can't" he said as his head slowly look dow at our hands. I narrowed my eyes in confusion. Slowly little tears cloud my eyes. I felt a feeling of sorrow and pity for myself. I felt as if I was no longer needed by him. All I want is for him to on up to me and rely on me. I felt something different instead.

"Why?" I asked him slowly traitor tears fell down my cheeks. He looked at me his eyes widen a bit knowing I was crying already.

"I just-"

"Then don't!" I finally released my anger yanking his hands away from mine. I wasn't able to hold myself any longer this is just too much for me to take. Knowing that a psychopath monster was going after me ,Jimin ,and my pack and now this?! It's just a simple thing I'm asking why can't he just give it to me? I lost patience.

"Please..." he pleaded towards me as he now was holding my hands in his. More tears trailed down my cheeks as I look at Jimin.

"Please just tell m-"

"He wants to get you away from me!" Jimin shouted at me releasing his own set of anger.

"And his planning to hurt the pack if I don't give you to him!" He added.

I just stared at him while my emotions flushed to none. I was still processing what he said.

"Do you understand now?!"

I was left shocked. Just those unshed tears falling while I look at his own eyes. Sensing his fear ,sadness ,and sorrow. I came to a realization. This won't happen if it wasn't for me. All this is my fault and I'm the one to blame.

I yanked his hands away from mine again and finally left the room with unspoken words of my own.

This is all my fault...

TBC