⌲18: Hurts to love

DANAs POV

Over the past 6 days I've been growing weaker and weaker and I didn't even need to question why. I miss him. My wolf misses him. I need him.

I figured that I learned a lot of things about Hyungki I learned a lot that I can backfire his plan on Jimins pack. Knowing all this will have us a great advantage whenever he tries to attack us someday.

Before leaving this awful place I plan to send Jimin a message finally so he won't grow tense.

In front of me was emma. I learned that emma use to be a witch. There are other gifted girls in this house but that was taken from them to form and use for Hyungki's black magic.

Emma however was different she said that she was hyungki's closest friend before his mate died and she was the shoulder to cry on but now he destroyed everything that made him remind him of his mate. Knowing magic was emma's advantage for she gets to lessen her beatings when it comes to Hyungki.

She told me she can help me contact my mate tonight and I'll be able to leave tomorrow evening. Just before he decides to mark me.

I overheard him talk to this anonymous someone again and said that he was marking me on my first Sunday here and that is tomorrow that's why I plan to leave by then.

"Ok ,I'll be needing your necklace." Kelly said as she slowly set up candles in a circle around the room.

We didn't have to worry about Hyungki he was out on a "Alpha Business" for two days but we know for sure that he was just off to get new girls of his.

I reluctantly handed her my necklace that was once my moms. She then held it near her chest and muttered words. The fire grew bigger and I just eyed her suspiciously.

"Say what you want to say." She said her voice a little bit raspier than normal. Her hand held out the necklace that was now glowing. I can see jimin with his hands on his hair. He looked... tired. It's all because of me.

"Love..."

I started of with my nickname of him. I only used this nickname in times when I feel it's intimate. Just seeing him like this almost broke me to tears but I have to stay strong.

"It's me ,don't worry about me."

I tried to keep my calm self. Hoping he can sense that I'm being brave for the both of us. If he hears me cry he'll just get hurt more and that's the least I want to see and feel right now.

"I'll be back soon. Promise."

I finished of with more confidence than ever. After the last word the room fell into darkness and the once lit up candles are now off. I looked over at emma who handed back to me my necklace. I can hear her stand back up and open the lights of the room. Emma looks drained.

"Look at you ,I'm so sorry." I said concern evident in my voice.

"It's fine I don't even have a reason to use them anymore." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Why... why won't you use it against him?" I asked suspiciously.

If she had those powers all along why won't she use it to take advantage and escape from this hell place.

"I-I can't..." She said lowly and her head slowly back down.

"He... he needs someone. He just pretends his that big dangerous alpha when his actually that... fragile soft guy." Emma said her voice was very soft and if I'm not wrong... affection tinted in her voice.

I was shocked at first but soon came to realize that... she has feelings for him?! WAIT?! What?! WHY?! You can call me mean and everything but all he does is hurt her why would she protect him?

"I know..." she said breaking the silence and my thoughts. She let out a loud sigh. "Just like what've said we were very close before... believe it or not I thought he was my mate before..." she said lowering her head back to her feet. "Every night I can hear him sob and release his anger calling out his mates name. I'm actually shocked that he survived the death of his mate. They almost had a family that's why it was so unbearable but I never knew how strong he was after he came home almost like a different person. Ever since that day when I saw the guy I once love and called the toughest guy there's yet crying in his sleep... I never wanted to leave him alone. I knew deep inside all he needs is love. I know someday... he'll be back... to the guy I loved once."

I never really realize how depth Emma's feelings towards Hyungki was until this day. I've never heard of someone so in love with another this much to the point where it's alright getting hurt. I was shocked with all the information that I've just received. She was right. Maybe emma is the one right here. Who knows maybe the reason as to why he survived was for another reason?

"How about your mate? Have you met him?" I finally spoke my voice a little raspy.

Emma looked up to stare into my eyes and placed a good smile. Her eyes were glossy and filled with unshed tears.

"He... he rejected me."

I gasp at the sudden information and hugged her immediately. I can't believe a lovely She wolf like emma would suffer to this kind of life. She deserves so much better. Oh how I wish the moon goddess know exactly why this happens to a wonderful she wolf.

"It'll be alright." I said patting her back.

She pulled out and started chuckling while removing those shed tears.

"Ok... I'll get down now he might comeback. Go get change." She said with a heartwarming smile. I smiled back and nodded at her before seeing her leave.

How should I help her?

Shuffling of shoes and soft murmurs are heard just outside my door.

"PRINCESS! I'm home." Shouts Hyungki.

Great. His back.

TBC