⌲13: Threatened

JIMINs POV

"I will kill that son of a b-!" I shouted but immediately got cut off by my beta crashing into my office. They look like they've ran all the way here.

"Alpha..." they tiredly said while bowing slightly.

"A-alpha" Jungkook said pointing towards my hands. I looked down and it seems like they started heating up. This doesn't usually happen but when I'm super mad I tend to turn things on fire.

"Tell me Alpha what happened?" Taehyung finally said breaking the silence ,he sounds more relieved now.

I told them the whole story. How the windows randomly broke and how it came with a rock and a small rolled paper.

"He even threatened me..." I told them while I slowly gave them the paper.

Taehyung grabbed it while Jungkook leaned closer to read himself. Their eyes both widened upon reading the note.

"What will you do alpha?" Jungkook said while giving back the paper.

"Of course I won't let him do that..." I said.

"Does the Luna know about this?" Taehyung asked

"No... and I don't want her to know." I told them which they easily complied.

"But alpha what if he actually hurts the p-"

"I won't let that happen!" I answered right back. If there was anything more I want in this world besides my own mates safeness is my packs as well.

DANAs POV

I was sitting with kelly when I felt a pang of anger hit me in my chest. I knew it wasn't mine since I've been calm since awhile ago. It was Jimins emotions.

"What's wrong?" Kelly asked

"Jimins emotions... I can feel him" I looked down. Now that we've been mark our connection is closer than ever. I can easily contact him even when we're at the opposite ends of the world. I can feel him and know what he feels easily.

"Why won't you go to him and comfort him." Kelly said with a smile. I nodded and smiled myself. That's right! I'm his mate and I'm the only one that can ease his anger. I thanked kelly and promised we will continue with our talk.

I went upstairs and off to Jimins office. While going there I know he has a meeting with his Betas since I could smell them on my way.

'Can I come there for a second?' I mind linked Jimin.

'Sure' I felt his anger ease a bit which made me happy knowing that I was the one that eased it.

Near his office both of his Betas went out I smiled at them in which they returned with their slight bow. He must've sent them away knowing I would come. I opened the door and Jimins scent quickly engulfed my nostrils. There he is sitting in his leather sit and wooden table with both of his hands on his temples. I can sense his stress.

I went closer to him and tapped his shoulders. He quickly looked up and met with my eyes. He immediately eased down and I smiled as his tensed shoulders moved down.

"Are you okay?" I asked him hoping it was as concern and love evident in my voice.

He nodded in response and I went in front of him. I held both of his hands in me which he just looked at me with the most sympathetic look.

"It's going to be alright..." I told him while tapping his hand.

I was quickly pressed up in his chest and now I am sitting on his lap. I didn't fight back and instead I wrapped my own pair of arms in his torso and snuggled in his embrace. I heard him take in my scent which I did the same.