#TellMe

Author's Note: MAKE A MILLION COMMENTS. Maybe vote. Maybe follow. JUDGE ME ALL YOU WANT CUZ I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

Maybe it's mature I don't know for sure.

"I thought you were the biggest womanizer in the world because of how they talked about you in magazines." I gasped.

"Well that shows you that you shouldn't listen to hearsay" Michael snapped as he went to go sit on the couch.

"Who were they...." I said as I followed him to the couch plopped down next to him.

I need to hear this I thought with excitement.

"Courtney from high school, Madison from college freshman year, Cindy, and you" he said casually.

"No offense but why Cindy of all people?" I asked. I mean I wasn't trying to be rude but Cindy was a little... different from your average girl.

"Well she wasn't always like this. She use to be an independent woman and honestly very beautiful. She treated me like an actual person but when I took over the company I started having more encounters with females. Cindy started to get very jealous and changed completely. Now she puts on at least 100 pounds of make up and dresses in over revealing outfits so I can find her appealing. She even got plastic surgery in a couple of places to show me that she was the fairest in the land. In my eyes she was beautiful. I told her that everyday but it wasn't enough for her to confirm my feelings. Now she's just ruined. Along with that she started getting clingy and tried to ruin any relationship I had with the opposite sex. I couldn't take it anymore so I just broke it off and kept her as a one night stand." he said as he ruffed his hair.

"Why was I number 4?" I asked.

"Because" he said with a shrug.

"Because what" I pressed as I pointed him in the arm.

"You were there" he said simply but he didn't look at me.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I yelled "I smell bullshit asshole."

"I don't wanna get into this right now" he snapped and started to get up from the couch.

"If you tell me why I was #4, I'll tell you why I let you take my innocence.... Deal?" I said a little excited and held out my hand for him to shake it.

"Fine" he said hesitantly and sat back on the couch with me.

"And I want an honest answer." I said with a smile.

"Shut up and stop smiling" he snapped but I just smiled harder.

"Okay well... that night at the club I was feeling a little down. My father told me some terrible news and I just wanted to get away from that. Then I saw a girl dancing on top of a bar with a bra on as a top. When she flung her shirt in my face that was a perfect excuse for me to talk to her. She made me laugh harder than I could have possibly imagined. She was naturally not ugly" he was about to go on but I interjected.

"I'll just replace that with beautiful. Keep going." I laughed but he ignored and went on.

"Someone who reminded me of a girl that... stole my heart a long time ago. And I wanted to spend my time with her that night.... no one else." he said.

"Awww you do have a heart" I teased as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Cut the crap and tell me what you want to know" he tried to say in an irritated voice but his face failed him and it turned into a cut little grin.

"Well... this story is a little long so bare with me. In the beginning I wanted to keep my virginity for marriage. But after Adam broke my heart I just gave that dream up. I didn't really care about losing it. I was over relationships. So I wanted to give it away but I had to choose wisely" I said.