#Flowers

"Get up!" Michael screamed from the other side of the couch. I was having such a nice dream. It was about me being happy with a happy family and not worrying about anything. He had to mess up it. But then again it was never perfect to begin with.

"What the-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Shut up and get up" he growled and got all up in my face.

And to think I slept with this man twice even though he treated me like dog. What was I thinking? Maybe I was just really thirsty on those day's.

"Well your acting more disrespectful than usual. I would assume that when a person finds out another person is in a dangerous gang they would be a little scared of them." I said with a smirk.

"I don't give a shit. Just because your a murderer doesn't mean I have to submit to you. I'm a man and I will always be a man. I thought you understood that once I showed you a couple of times how much of a man I could be" he said in a low voice and then it turned husky at the end.

"Oh god I might throw up. Hand me a bucket. Or better yet ,let me see one of your shoes" I said as I covered my mouth.

"Your insufferable. I need you to come to the office with me so I can show you your new office." he said as he rolled his eyes and got out of my face.

"Ugh fine." I said and got up from the couch and then I stopped "Does this mean I get to use the bathroom here?"

"Just hurry up or I will leave you here." he said dismissively.

"Your car hasn't been returned yet." I said as I looked at his face.

"WE ARE TAKING THE LIMO. NOW STOP WASTING TIME." he said and I swiftly left the living room and went upstairs.

I rushed into the bathroom and got ready. I threw on a cute but professional outfit for once to go to work and headed downstairs when I was done. I saw Michael sitting on the couch.

"I'm ready." I said in a cheerful tone as I went over to where he sat.

"Why are you wearing that?" he said in an exasperated tone.

"Because it's cute" I said and I twirled around in my little skirt.

"You better go back to your baggy clothes Jeanette. Sluts have no place in the work place" He said in a dry voice.

"And yet you had at least 20 or more half naked females passing through your office for the two years I worked for you" I snapped.

"I don't give a damn. Change!" he yelled.

"We wouldn't want to be wasting any more time now would we" I said with a sigh.

"CHANGE." he yelled as he sprang up from the couch.

"NO" I said standing my ground.

"FINE" he said shortly and then he took his rough hands and ripped my blouse in half. This outfit was a good chunk of the money I had saved and the fact that he ripped it made me want to claw his eyes out. Money doesn't grow on a fucking tree.

"I WILL STRANGLE YOU ASSHOLE" I yelled and lunged for him. He sat back on the couch with me on top of his lap and my hands around his neck.

"WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS KINKY SHIT. NOW GET INTO SOME NON REVEALING CLOTHES." he said as he pried my hands off his throat.

"WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT I WEAR? YOU AREN'T TOUCHING THE MERCHANDISE ANY TIME SOON" I said and grabbed a fist full of his shirt instead.

"IF I WANTED YOU I WOULD HAVE HAD YOU ALREADY BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH A MURDERER?" he bellowed bitterly.