❦13.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

Warning!

HEAVILY RUSHED chapter ahead.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

I enter the dorm building and leisurely walk towards the desk.

The shadow lunges from the darkness as I cluelessly amble towards the elevators.

The shadow holds out its limbs, readying for its attack.

"Yahoo! I was right Ashy-boy!!!"

The monster wraps its arms around me and spins me around ferociously.

After a few moments, the monster loses its balance and we both fall to the ground, landing on the carpet with multiple thuds.

"...Ack, that hurt..." Gary groans, his head gazing at the ceiling as he rubs his shoulder.

"Right back at you..."

"Ugh... At least I got to see you and your girlfriend be all lovey-dovey..." Gary groans once again, sitting back up.

"No, we weren't being lovey-dovey." I groan.

"You were totally lovey-dovey," Gary says, giving me a childish grin.

"Like I said, we weren't being lovey-" I say, cut off as both of us break into a fit of laughter.

❦════༻ 🌷 ༺════❦

So apparently Gary and I are rooming in the normal dorms from now on.

What luck.

Gary opens the door to the dorm and I step in.

"Excuse me..." I walk in, looking around.

The dorm was much different than the one Serena and I shared.

It was smaller, with two beds against the corners of the room along with a large window overlooking the lake.

There was no kitchen, except for a microwave beside a desk near the door.

I guess this is what a normal college dorm room is like...

I set down my bag and collapse in the desk chair.

"So Ash, how's the room?" Gary says, placing his laptop bag on an unmade bed, probably his.

"Unlike the other dorm I had. It's pretty messy too, but I guess that's how it is when Gary lives in a room," I joke.

Gary chuckles.

"Consider that a gift from the magnificent Gary!" He mimics a superman pose with yet another childish grin plastered on his face.