02: copains

"ON N'EST POINT TOUJOURS UNE BÊTE POUR L'AVOIR ÉTÉ QUELQUEFOIS."
[being a fool sometimes, does not make one a fool all the time]

" [being a fool sometimes, does not make one a fool all the time]

"nah, who could be mad at this little muffin." he cooed, pinching her cheeks.

smacking his arm out of the way, dae let out a 'shut up' before chortling more, though dae didn't miss the roses that bloomed across his cheeks.

accomplished. that's what jeongguk felt after watching the girl in front of her let out rambunctious laughter, a kind that that was pure, unadulterated joy. jungkook loved making her laugh, no matter what extreme he must go to.

whoops, that was dramatic.

"okay, so you're telling me, all i have to say to a girl is 'barbecue sauce on my titties' to get free food?" jeongguk inquired, a cheeky smile gliding across his cherry red lips.

right when jeongguk thought she had sobered from her laughing dosage, another fit of laughter swarmed the air. not that he was complaining.

"i was going to buy you sashimi anyway, but i just wanted to see if you would actually go home and eat lasagna if i told you to." dae bluffed, sticking a teasing tongue out at him.

although the cherry lipped boy was curious as to what had happened, he didn't pry. after all, if it was bad enough for her to be affected, it was bad enough that she would tell him. sooner or later.

it was moments like this he cherished the most, even though every moment with dae was a treasure to him.

"i'm going to predict the past, and guess what you were before doing before you came to visit." jeongguk put his index fingers on each side of his temples, gluing his eyes shut in utter concentration. he was about to defy the  logics of the universe, split the very fabric of the galaxy, and peer into this girls mind-

"you sound so fucking high." the ash eyed girl snorted, letting out a quick chuckle before getting smacked in the arm.

"don't interrupt my past-peering!" the now narrowed eyes boy snapped, his nose scrunching a bit as he tried refocusing. he channeled all of his zen into her past, and thunder roared across the world— the world was under his control now-

"'gguk, you can't even control your damn bladder. how the hell are you going to control the whole world?" dae interrupted once again, cocking an eyebrow at him as she tried hiding her smile once again.

"excuse you !" jeongguk hissed, eyebrows furrowing in anger. "hmph, you're just the furious five to my po. the haters to my kung fu awesomeness."

"are you calling me fat? ugh." dae swiveled her head around, letting an overdramatic exhale through her nose as a show of frustration.