01: miel

"LA VIE EST UNE FLEUR DONT L'AMOUR EST LE MIEL."
[ life is a flower of which love is the honey.]

DRUMMING HER FINGERS on the table in a synchronized beat, her eyes followed the words in the textbook in a hazy daze

though she tried her hardest to stay focused, she couldn't help but have her mind wander. she traveled to a world full of sparks and adventure, where her youth would never fade. for a moment, she was there. for a moment, her head was so high in the clouds, she couldn't feel anything else but the rush of the wind, and the sound of laughter that stung her ears with the bittersweet taste of autumn.

nothing could take her out of this entranced spell she was caught up in,

until the buzzing started.

the girl with round, vintage- like, circle glasses perched atop her nose, tried to ignore the constant buzzing, trying to stay in the world she had built for herself. soon growing annoyed by the continuous vibrations, she grabbed her phone hastily to both discover who could be texting her at such a rapid pace, and then steadily curse them out.

junglebook: dae

junglebook: d a e

junglebook: d A e

junglebook: haewon dae istg if you don't

junglebook: answer

junglebook: this

junglebook: phone

junglebook: i

junglebook: will

junglebook: spam

junglebook: u

junglebook: don't test me

junglebook: i will do it

junglebook: dae please i need u rn

junglebook: please

junglebook: p l e a s e

junglebook: i will beg

junglebook: meet me at the diner in 10

junglebook: see u there, wonie ;)

shaking her head in amusement, she didn't bother to answer. only her best friend would do such a thing to her. dae quickly shot up from her seat, realizing she would probably be late to meet him there.

or she could just ditch him and continue reading her chemistry textbook.

that would teach him to not spam her...

nah.

she threw on a random hoodie and hopped into some tattered jeans- with much difficulty, if you needed to know.