You Pinky Promised Me Forever - Twenty'Five

Dear Wattpad readers,

Exams are coming up for my summer courses and I've been studying like mad. Also if you haven't noticed I've changed the cover. I need something fresh and new. I thought this specific cover was perfect :) Leave me a comment telling me what you think of it!

Sincerely with all of my love,

makedammsure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days passed since that amazing night.

Joshua and I since then kept that moment to ourselves and never uttered a single word to anyone else. Neither him nor I wanted people to know. His reasons are unknown to me, but mine was because secretly deep down I was still trying to figure things out. 

His affections for me and mine for him as well. 

The kiss that transformed our relationship to a whole new galactic platform.

I just didn't know what to do exactly.

Times like this I wish I had someone to confide in. 

"ANDY!"

My attention was caught on that shrilling yell.

"Yes dad? I am right here and my ears are perfectly fine, so shouting is unnecessary"

"I've been calling your name for like the past minute."

"Oh sorry -" I looked down to see my English textbook open. "I was doing homework, must have been too engrossed in it. Whats up?" 

"Do you mind bringing back these trays back to Mrs. Adams?" He asked politely.

"Yea sure." I smiled at him and grabbed the six trays perfectly stacked together. I walked to the front door and slid my left foot then my right foot into my sneakers. Then I looked at the door. Then I looked over to see the Captain stare at me as I was struggling to hold onto the trays and attempting to open the door.

Then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey boy wanna do me a favor?" I asked politely.

Captain looked at me with his big ole' eyes.

Then turned around and started galloping away.

"CAPTAIN, wait." He stopped and waited. "I'll give you a doggie treat." His front legs started to move. "WAIT, I'll give you two doggie treats." 

He turned his head around and barked.

Which can be translated as, 'and?'

"Fine you can sleep on my bed tonight."

Captain barked again in agreement then proceeded towards me. I backed off from the door a little as Captain propped himself on his hind legs and pushed the handle down.

Allowing it to open. 

"Thanks boy." I smiled at him, before I knew I was standing on the front porch of the Adam's household and ringing the doorbell.

"Mrs. Adams?"

"Yes dear?"

"Is Joshy home?"

The little girl stood there slouching a little and holding her hands behind her back. She twirled the pretty twenty-five cent ring Joshua bought from the quarter machine early that week. 

"Of course, he's upstairs as always. Try getting him to go outside? The glue is going to get to his head one day." 

"Oki doki." Anndraia smiled her toothy grin then proceeded up the stairs. She quietly crept to his door and slowly pushed it open. Joshua sat at his desk concentrating on his new airplane model he was putting together.