You Pinky Promised Me Forever - Fifteen

Dear Wattpad readers,

I love summer :)

Sincerely with all of my love,

makedammsure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friends.

That one word just puts a smile on my face, I mean without them keeping me stable, I think I would had entered myself in a mental institute or something after a week of this hell hole.

"So Emma, how you doing?" Mickey asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ew gross, don't hit on my friends. That's weird."

The down side to female friends though, is when I bring them over to the house.

"It's called flirting Andy, you should try it one day." Jarred elaborated while looking down and up Leia like she was a piece of meat.

Leia on the other hand looks like she's about to faint.

"I think I'm going to the the the kitchen, to get some water." Leia stood up quickly and headed towards the kitchen.

"Looked like someone didn't like your flirting." We all laughed.

"Maybe her leaving for the kitchen is code for 'let's have some alone time.'" Emma looked down at Jarred and raised her eyebrow in response.

"Honey no. I'm pretty sure that's code for 'stay the hell away from me.'" Emma and I high five each other. "Nice one."

And my other brothers yelled out 'burn.'

Jarred didn't care he just ignored us, "psh yea right." and then tried to prove us otherwise and left for the kitchen too. The room became silent when he left, everybody took this opportunity to adjust things to make themselves more comfortable.

Mickey was laughing on the couch, with Emma sitting down on the ground leaning her head against the same couch Tony was on. Tony was spread out all over the couch, surrounded by pillows and blankets. Me on the other hand I was sitting on the lazy boy chair horizontally, with my legs dangling off the edge of the armrest. Our living room was completely renovated compared to what it was a couple weeks ago, it had this lukewarm feeling to it now.

"GGGGUUUUUYYYYYSSSSSS." Jarred yelled while coming out of the kitchen with Leia. Despite his flirtatious moment before, him and Leia seemed perfectly fine now.

I wonder what he said to her.

Jarred held out a carton of chocolate ice-cream.

"Do you know what this is?"

He said holding out the carton of ice-cream.

Mickey craned his neck out to see what the whole commotion was about. "It's ice-cream."

"I know it's ice-cream dumbo, but does anyone see the situation?

"Um-no."

Tony and I made eye contact and he looked even more confused than I did. "This is it, Jarred has finally lost his marbles! Call dad." Tony proclaimed.

"No guys come on. Can't you tell that this is an empty ice-cream carton."

We all looked at him.

"So Andy how was school?" Tony said trying to change the subject.

"It was school. Nothing big happened - ah wait. In bio class we were studying frogs and five of them escaped. Yea, there was a major freak out apparently, the whole class went into a hysterical fit."