You Pinky Promised Me Forever - Two

I just stood there stunned watching bundles of hair running around me like a merry go round, but I quickly resumed control of my body and grabbed the little twerps. They giggled uncontrollably as I tickled them. Smalls fits of laughter and tears concluded our reunion.

We finally rested a bit on the front porch lying on the ground as the little kids regained their breath and energy.

I heard mutters and outbursts from across the yard and looked over to see my father carrying twice the amount of luggage than anybody should have.

I told the kids to look around the house and they ran off with unlimited bursts of energy. Their giggles echoed throughout the house as they explored the household. I jogged over to my father while secretly laughing at my dad's current state of mind and then grabbed some of the load.

"Thanks Andy."

"No problam-o dad."

We walked towards the house a little faster now since dad gave some of the baggage to me. I looked over and saw his brilliant green eyes and aging complexion. His blond hair nestled quite nicely on top of his head, with hints of grey here and there. Sometimes the boys and I tease him a lot about it.

"Where are the boys?" He asked as we crossed the living room and dumped all of the luggage on the floor. Zack, Tyler and Tristian are my three younger brothers who ambushed me not to long ago.

My three little brothers were somewhere around here, hopefully not burning the house down.

"Running around, as usual. Where's Mickey, Jarred and Tony at?" I asked looking back outside.

"Um...they should have been behind me. They must've stopped at McDonald's or something." I laughed at his side remark.

My three older brothers were just like the three younger ones, except they're older and have driver licenses.

Oh and they're complete idiots.

Sometimes.

Well, most of the time.

"Or they took the wrong turn and hopefully got lost." I giggled.

"Or they're here!" I heard the familiar voice and turned around to see Tony standing there with his back pack on his shoulder and luggage at his feet. "TONY." I yelled running towards him and then my arms wrapped around him into a warm embrace.

"Andy get off of meeeeeeee."

"But but but - it's love that I'm showering you with." I stated.

"Yea Andy you fat cow stop cutting of his oxygen supply." I let go of Tony and stared at Jarred.

"You're a jerk you know that?" Jarred presence crept out of nowhere as he stood next to Tony.

"Well you can be a jerk too."

"Na-uh."

"Uh-huh"

"Nope."

"Yep."

"Yep." I repeated.

"Nope. Hey wait a min-" Jarred was about to say before he was cut off by Mickey.

"Shut up will you."

"Hey Mickey." I said laughing.

"Waddup little sis."

"I'm not little."

"Um yea you are." They all said. I glared at them.

"OKAY. Any who." Dad said breaking up the tension. "Let's remember that Andy cleaned up the house for us unlike some lazy people who decided to stay behind and have some sort of X-Box tournament"

"Thanks dad." I said looking back at him.

All of a sudden the three other boys ran down the stairs and saw their older counterparts.

All hell suddenly broke loose. Wrestling, Indian burns, tugging, name calling, growling, biting, etc...

You name it, I witnessed it.

Honestly they remind me of dogs.

Cute little dogs, chasing their tails.

And they don't even realize that they are going in circles the whole time.

After a whole hour arguing about who gets what and where goes where, I finally got the room I wanted. It was the farthest room from everybody else, in the corner of the house on the second floor. It was right above the garage and through the windows stood a balcony. It was used previously as the guest room, but now it was under the domain of Anndraia Michaels.

I absolutely loved ever inch of space and privacy this room allowed me.

Now, all I waiting for was tomorrow to hurry up, the moving truck will finally arrive with our belongings and that I can finally unpack and decorate my room accordingly.

My lack of patience was killing me as the seconds ticked on by, so for the time being I tried to distract myself with utter nonsense that my imagination could think of.

The blank walls stared back at me as I was suddenly reminded that all I had in my room was a small Cars blanket I stole from Tristan and a pillow from one of the couches. Thank goodness the blanket was warm and comfy or I would most likely have gone seriously insane.

My hand crept from underneath the blanket as I grabbed a familiar small rectangular object and pulled it close to my face.

I click the menu button as my iPhone flared to life. I starred at the background as I checked to see if I had any messages.

0 Messages

Okay then.

I sigh and dropped my phone on my poor pathetic excuse of a bed.

I admit I never really had any real friends. I mean the only friends I had were my annoying lovable brothers and my dad.

I guess I could count my school and teammates, but that's all they ever were, just people that I tolerated and have the occasional night out with.

Honestly sometimes I felt like that wasn't enough. I mean you can only hang out with them for so long before they become annoying pestering bugs.

"Joshua. My fish hook is stuck againnnn." She whined for the seventh time.

Joshua stuck his pole into the ground and came over to Anndraia who, he noticed, was fishing very incorrectly. Her grip was off and she didn't have patience.

He took the pole from her, reeled in and placed it on the ground.

"Why don't I fish for the both of us?" He proposed.

"PWEASE." Her hair has grown a little bit over the summer. Hints of light brown highlights popped out due to the sun.

They sat next to each other by the stream and waited and waited. The wind was light that day and it passed by them. It went over their skin giving them a blissful feeling. The sun crept onto them providing warmth, which wasn't a bother.

Joshua looked over and noticed that Anndraia fell asleep again. He sighed and placed his folded up jacket underneath her head. He tilted his glasses upwards again and continued fishing.

I laid in my 'bed' and looked up at the ceiling, watching the fan spin round and round.

I couldn't help but think that maybe everything went wrong in order to get right.

Maybe I moved so that I can appreciate the small things in my life and not take them for granted.

Maybe our friendship, our love, the move were all supposed to happen so that in the end, everything would come to a full circle.

Then I could see his face again.

I remembered when we where little.

I remembered his looks.

I remembered his personality.

His likes and dislikes.

Most of all, I remembered my best friend.