Wandered a Bit

Hello again -

I guess, wow - it's been a really long time since I've been on this site. I joined Wattpad as an avid reader in 2009 when I was Sophomore in high school. Then I started writing 'You Pinky Promised Me Forever,' a romantic fantasy that I concocted in my head while I traveled the world with my military family. This site, my writings, and my colorful unraveling teenage fantasies were my escape from reality. It was a time where I didn't know anything about life but wanted to know everything about the world. 

It was hard. It was so incredibly hard to write a story about love - when I didn't know anything about love. Up till college, I have never fallen in love before. I didn't know what love was, besides the love that I felt for my family and best friends. Everything I knew about romantic love was all in my head and through the stories I've read. I thought the whole purpose of life was to fall in love, get married, make beautiful babies, buy the house, and live happily ever after. I don't know what it was but something inside me changed. It was time for me to grow up. It was time for me to feel the world, to feel life, and to feel love.

Please don't think I wanted to hurt you, my readers, by walking away with no explanation and abandoning my story. But, when you are as confused and disoriented like I was about which direction to follow. Well, you have no choice but to make your own path. 

To be perfectly honest, I'm unsure if I should continue / re-vamp / re-launch 'You Pink Promised Me Forever'. I've always known how the story should end, but I just didn't know how to get there. 

I also have other ideas for another story that I want to start on, something that I'm absolutely passionate about. I'll try to keep everyone in the loop on what happens next. Stay tuned.

With all of my love, 

Katia