You Pinky Promised Me Forever - Fourteen

Dear Wattpad readers,

Yeaaaa just watched the newest episode of Korra, yes I'm a sucker for cartoons. Prettay good I might add :)

Sincerely with all of my love,

makedammsure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today just went absolutely spiraling out of control and everybody knew why. No really, they knew why. Rumors spread just like fire.

I could hear them talking and gossiping in front of me and behind me as I walk down the hallway or anywhere in this god forsaken school for that matter. Each word they said was a scratch on the already breaking armour I had on.

"Andy just b-r-e-a-t-h-e everything is going to a-o-k." Emma tried to soothe me down.

I tried to calm down my shivers and push back fresh tears. Leia rubbed my back to calm me down while Emma held my arm and placed her head against my shoulder. Sometimes a tear will fall and Emma would just wipe it away with her hands.

It hasn't even been a mere second before Emma and Leia found me in the senior bathroom locked in the stall. Eventually they were able to persuade me to come out, by offering to buy me lunch.

"Everything will just be super duper fine," Leia explained. "I mean I think that was the first time I've ever seen Josh get hit by someone and not react." Leia must have tried to compliment me or maybe tried to tell me something.

I'm not sure.

Emma and Leia thought about why he didn't react. "It's because I have boobs and a vjj. That's why he didn't hit me." I said between sniffles.

"Ahhhh."

I laughed at their little moment together. Leia, Emma and I just stood there in the bathroom. Leia couldn't handle my emotional state, so she tried to change the subject.

"So where are you heading off to next?"

"Um shop class."

"Really?" Emma question curiously. "Auto shop?"

I smiled at her, this wasn't the first reaction I've gotten. "Well my dad taught me the ins and out of mechanics, then I started getting interested in it. I just thought that maybe I could do something to harness a potential skill."

"Well that makes sense to me." Leia said while grabbing her stuff off the bathroom sink. She then proceeded to attempt to balance her textbook, binder and pencil case along with her Hollister tote bag. "Any who guys three minutes till class we should hurry."

"I have AP Chemistry, the mother load of all hated subjects." Emma had this annoyed look on her face.

"Psh, we all know it's AP Physics." Leia argued.

"Guys guys." I said trying to break it off. "We all know hands down its AP Calculus."

"Yea right." They both said at the same time.

"Joshua the first and foremost rule of fighting. Never ever never ever ever hit a girl." Mr. Adams explained.

Andy sat on the steps of the back porch as he explained the concepts of ethnics and morals to his soon.

"Why?"

"Because it's impolite." He replied.

"But what if she hits me first." Andy remembered when a girl in their pre-school class, who picked on him for a while before a teacher told her to stop.