You Pinky Promised Me Forever - Nineteen

"Okay class before we being let's talk about the fundamentals of-"

Joshua stood next to me.

My heart pounded. Not one of those 'I'm about to go on the stage and I'm freaking nervous' poundings. More like a, 'I'm going to bungee off of this building into a pool filled with sharks' kind of pounding.

He still smelled the same from Friday night ... or was it Saturday morning?

Vanilla and citrus.

The lights above reflected off of his dark brown hair making his hair lighter than what it truly is, then my eye inevitable just so happened to examine his features. The strong structure of his face looked like the perfect example of masculinity compared to the others in our class. The way he stood next to me was lean yet lenient at the same time. His scar unnoticeable to others, seemed to shine in my opinion. It was perfectly place on his forehead appearing from his eyebrows and then suddenly disappearing into his hair.

"Whatcha looking at?" His voice brought me out of my daze.

"Ugh-" What do I say? "Oh you just had something right there." I said pointing to his cheek. "I thought it was a bug but it turned out to be just a beauty mark."

His eyes widen and before he could make any expressive reactions, I quickly apologized. "No wait I meant - I didn't mean. What I meant was -"

He nudged me and chuckled, "I guess I deserved that."

He gave me a calming smile.

And then I smiled back.

He turned back to Coach Carson and I couldn't but help but feeling lost when I looked into his eyes-

"Volleyball is this delicate sport that consist more of than just the individual it's the team-"

Then suddenly I was pulled away from Joshua, the culprit pulled me back to the rear of the group.

Somebody turned me around quickly and I looked into the faces of, Emma and Leia?

"We just wanted to have a little friendly chat with you." Emma stated.

This is her way of saying, 'you are being interrogated whether you like it or not.'

"Andy you better explain what the hell is-" Emma suddenly busted out saying.

"Shh." However some girl whispered before Emma could finish her question.

"Sorry." She muttered.

"Andy." Leia said patiently. "If you aren't ready to tell us anything,"

I looked at Leia and Emma confused at their acquisitions. And then it hit me.

"Then take your time we're here for you-"

"Unfortunately for you, time's up." Emma cut her off, "Spill it."

Can you believe the kind of friends I have?

"HEY YOU THREE."

Emma, Leia and I froze in our spots.

"YEA YOU THREE. FROZEN STIFF IN PLACE! Turn around you crazy twerps."

Obediently we turned around and as we rotated, I noticed that the whole class looked at us.

Joshua didn't pay attention but as soon as he realized that I was here, he looked back at the spot next to him. Where I was previously and looked back at me.

I sort of waved.

And then he sort of waved back.

Emma took a step back and to the side so that she was somewhat behind me. Then all of a sudden I felt a sharp pain on my side.