Kid x Reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

"If you need anything else just-

"I wasn't finished." The man once again spoke as a few of his friends snickered. " as I was saying it was a long journey. A long lonely journey. Perhaps you can give me a more hospitable service." The man gripped you wrist pulling you closer to him, "I would love to have a Beauty like you for a night." His voice hoarsely whispers as his other hand came up to grab your butt. Gasping your first instinct was to grab the full mug of beer on the table before dousing the disgusting man with the bitter liquid.

Quickly he let go of your wrist, wiping his eyes and sending a glare in your direction. "Stupid bitch." He spat at you while raising his hand. Bracing your self you hold up you're arms in defence. Only the hit never happened, a loud crash came as the man went flying across the bar.

"Touch her again I dare you." Kid spits out venomously as he stands in front of you, the whole bar going quiet as all the attention was now focused on you both.

One of the guys at the table quickly stumbled to his feet, knocking over his
Chair in the process, "you're Captain Kid!" A finger was pointing out at Kid, whom just smirked at the man before bringing his attention over to the guy he just sent flying.

"Come on we're going." Once again Kid took hold of your arm pulling you along the bar and towards the exit, but not before your boss came out. He began to speak but one look at kid's face and he stopped, the wall of muscle in front of you was furious. "Get of of my face." Your boss quickly backed up and as you looked at him you mouthed a sorry to the older man.

Kid pulled you along and all the while being completely silent. Soon enough you reached your house as he pulled you through the front door and quickly let go of you. His eyes were narrowed as he took as seat on your sofa.

"Thank you kid, but I could of handle that, then again I should of known you would end up In a fight." You sigh as you stand in front of him. His eyes silk narrowed as he gazed downward. " kid?" He still did not speak, "seriously? Do you want me to apologize or something because if you do you have another thing-

"Take IT off."

"W-what?" You stuttered out, he couldn't be serious but as his eyes raised up to meet your own you realize he wasn't glaring at the flood he was glaring at where that man had touched you.

"I said; Take. It. Off. (y/n)" shit, he was serious, slowly your hands slide down to your waist as you undo the buttons and slowing push the tight black fabric down your thighs, revealing your Lacey (f/c) thong under it. A slight groan was heard from Kid as you step out of the item of clothing. "And the shirt." His eyes burning through to your soul as heat began to pool into your stomach. His voice was sending shivers down your spine as you brought your hands up and popped open the first button, then another and another until you matching lace bra was now in full view to the red head as you remove your shirt from your torso.

A squeak leaves your lips as Kid quickly stands grabbing you and pushing you down on the couch, your core ached as you watched him stand over you trailing his hand up your thigh before gripping your hips and flipping you, "his filthy hands touched you." His voice forced out between gritted teeth, a callused hand groping your ass as he then harshly slapped it. "How could he even think that. You're mine." Fuck you were wet and your core was clenching as his declaration of ownership of you, he was possessive over you and it only seemed to turn you on right now.

Pulling you to the edge he pulled your hips up as his thumb caressed your flesh. The sound of his clothes being removed caught you're attention and you were anxiously waiting for him to touch you more. Thumb hooking into the thin fabric of your thong was the only warning you received before it was ripped off your body, a moan spilling from your lips as two fingers then entered your wet cavern.

"So wet already," Kid laughed "youre this excited for me princess?" You gasp out a strangled yes as his fingers plunged in and out of you, working you close to a climax but you knew he wouldn't make it that easy for you as you were just about to be pushed over the edge Kid removed his fingers from you as he gave them a lick tasting you before smirking down towards your withering form, "knees. Get on them." Obediently you pulled your self to the floor and looked up at the glorious sight before you, your mouth watering at the sight.

His member stood tall and thick and as you bit your lip it twitched slightly, "suck. Princess." You could feel your wetness leaking out and pooling onto the floor. Leaning forward you take him in your hand, causing a hiss to sound from kid. Urging you on even more was how reactive he was to your touch, slowly you drag your tongue from the base of his cock all the way to the tip before taking him into your mouth and immediately going all the way down to where he could feel him self hitting the back of your throat, a groan of pleasure comes from his parted lips. his hand comes to tangle in your hair pulling you onto his cock, as his hips began to thrust, fucking your mouth as you let out a slight gag you feel him shutter against you. Moaning out the vibration of it not only pleases him but catches his attention as he looks down only to grin as he watched you rub your self.

Pulling out of your mouth he pulls you up bending you over the couch once again, and plunging his hard cock straight into you, a delicious moan spilling from your lips. Hard thrust after hard thrust was made against your hips. "You're mine. Fuck." Wrapping your hair around his fingers he pulls you up his metal arm cold against your skin as you feel it brush up against you. Lips attack your neck, harshly biting and marking it up, gasps and moans coming from you as he continues to thrust pushing you closer and closer to your awaiting climax, the broken skin of your neck is red raw as Kid grunts out an approval before pulling your lips to meet his as the hand that was once holding your hair slides down your body as he begins to rub your pink bud finishing you off as you curse out and come crashing down.

Your walls tighten around his cock, pulling him in and causing his own climax as he pours everything he has into you, both of you panting as he proceeds to pull out, and picks you up, walking to your bedroom he tosses you on the bed before crawling in and pulling you into his scared chest, "you quit tomorrow."

"But I told-

"You'll quit and come with me." Your cheeks tint red as his words ring out and you know by his arm tightening even more around you that his cheeks were most likely red as well.

"Okay, Kid." You say as you close your eyes but they soon shoot open.

"That's another thing. Call me Daddy from now on."