Chapter [4]

"It's Monday just great "Audrey says as she reaches to turn of her alarm clock." Today's going to be a long day" she adds

Audrey walks downstairs to open the fridge to see what she could make for breakfast "of course, nothing to eat" she says as she shuts the fridge door. "Dad, could you buy me some breakfast" Aubrey asks "no, it's already 8:50am it's too late for me, I should be at work" her dad replies

"It's 8:50! Oh damn it I need to get ready" she says to herself as she runs upstairs.

"Alright, now where are my black skinny jeans, no my grey sweats" Audrey says to herself "dad have you seen my grey sweats?" She asks "oh, check the laundry room" her dad replies. Audrey then runs down the hall into the laundry room and searches through the dryer, she grabs her sweats and a red V-neck shirt as she carries her back pack down stairs. "Let me just quickly put on my outfit so I can head outside" Audrey say to herself "I won't be home tonight till late okay" her dad says "okay dad" Audrey replies as she leaves the house.

Aubrey grabs her bike from the garage and starts to ride off to school. She hears the school bell ring from her streets and struggles to petal faster. "I hope I make it to school on time" She says.

When Audrey Arrives to school there are many of students in the hallway, they all are heading different directions making it harder for her to get through, without being pushed around. "Hey Audrey" Some girl calls out "Ah yes" She replies "I think you forgot to put on your proper shoes haha" the girl says while walking away. "oh sh*t I forgot I had on my house slippers, this is so embarrassing" Aubrey says to herself as she runs to the wash room. She sets her bag onto the floor as she tries to search for her gym shoes to put on "Thank god I had these in my bag" she says to herself while she checks her phone before heading back into the hall. Audrey got a text message from Tj ~ Hey, Where are you?~ he says ~Why?~ Audrey texts back, as she heads out the bathroom door.

"Alright class so today we are leaning about the human body organs" Audrey's science teacher explains. She takes out her notebook and finds a seat at the back of the classroom near a window. "Audrey? Why were you late?" Her teacher asks "um I'm sorry I had to go to the washroom just for a second" she replies looking down at her desk.

Audrey decides to just close her eyes for a second as she lay's head down. "psst.... Audrey" a boy calls "What? Yes?" she replies but the boy doesn't say a word and just stares.

Before the end of the day Audrey was getting ready to leave till she got a text message from Tj again

~Hey~ he says ~ah hi! Audrey replies as she heads to the girl's washroom. ~Where are you?~Tj says ~In the washroom why? She replies ~Oh no reason aha~ Tj replies.

Audrey waits for the girls to finish using the washroom so she could use a stall. As the girls were leaving there was a voice of a male who kept asking how many girls were left in the washroom till every girl left, but one. When Aubrey walked out of the stall to wash her hands she looked to her left to see that Tj has walked into the girl's washroom. "Hey Audrey" He says while a smile on his face as he locks the door behind him "ah Tj what exactly are you doing in here?" she asks "I wanted to talk to you about something, about the other night" he adds "I really don't want to talk about it alright" she says as she backs up. "Look I'm not trying to hurt you, I really care for you. It's just really hard for me to keep my hands away from you once I get a little but drunk" he says looking straight at her "Then don't drink" Aubrey says "Prove it to me" She adds as she unlocks the door and walks out the washroom.

"Who were you talking to?" A boy asks "oh no.." Aubrey says before she gets cut off by TJ "Her boyfriend, she was talking to her boyfriend so back off" Tj says as he exits out of the washroom. "My boyfriend? you are nowhere close to being my boyfriend!" Aubrey yells to Tj as she runs out the school toward her bike.

"Please Audrey, I really want to be with you" he yells out as she tries to catch up to her, and then watches her ride away.

Audrey's Thoughts

He really wants to be with me? Tj is really starting to scare me, what's up with him. I could understand that Tj could have a drinking disorder but if he really cared he would have got help. I think Tj would be a great boyfriend after but not for me. Right now all I need to focus on is getting friends and doing well in school. Locking the door in the washroom wasn't the smartest thing to do to be able to talk to me, but at least he tried to apologize face to face. I know I have lots of homework but all I can really think about is Tj. Why is Tj so sweet and then so aggressive? It's confusing.

When Audrey Gets home she runs straight up stairs. All the emotions she has for Tj suddenly come to her. "Do I like Tj?" Audrey says as she closes her eyes and falls asleep as a tear runs down her cheek.