Chapter 7 Decisions

Aubrey's Thoughts

So it comes down to this...leave with Tj or stay with Dad.

My dad is everything to me and I can't just leave him like that. He needs me and I need him.But now that Emma is slowly replacing me it's not too hard to disappear.

But what am I thinking?Tj is crazy, he'll probably take me out to Chicago and rape me. Or murder me...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aubrey walks away from Tj's truck as he slowly starts to reverse his truck to where she is.

"Aubrey.Hold on, Wait " he says 

"What do you want Tj, why would you tell me to come meet up with you for something like this. You could have just texted or emailed me," she say's 

"Aubrey...  I lied"

"What do you mean?"

"I lied about my Dad kicking me out the house."

"Then why are you going to Chicago? 

"Well, my dad and I got into a fight and It kind of got out of hand.Out of nowhere this large amount of anger took over me and next thing you know my dad was on the floor bleeding crying for me to stop. I... I don't know what happened and I got scared. I ran out to my truck and drove off. After I called my cousin and told him about everything that happened and he suggested that I should move out there for a break. At first, I thought it was a stupid idea but as I really took the time time to think about it, I thought of you. I thought of you Aubrey because I love you." 

 Tears begin to run down Aubrey's face as she shakes her head no.

 "Tj stop, you have no idea what you are talking about.You need to go home now and check up on your father.Why are you doing this to me, why are you putting me in this situation."

"Aubrey.I'm serious. I really do love you and I really do want you to come with me. Think of all the things we could do. I can work for my cousin and save up some money for us to buy a house and you can continue your schooling out there.I'll come home and clean and cook for you.Please . I'll do anything for you."

"Listen Tj

"Listen Tj... I don't know what to say.You have no idea what you are talking about. Are you drunk?"

"No Aubrey, I am not drunk. As cheesy as it may sound, this is coming from the bottom of my heart.I'm sorry for everything I did to you.I realized at such a young age how perfect you were. Growing up together as best friends I wasn't sure on how to address my feelings for you. It resulted in that incident that we had and I am so so sorry."

Tj begins to burst into tears and place his head down as he slams on his breaks.

"Aubrey, please.. I love you"

To be continued..