chapter 3

So b called me up and tld me they have a house party for a boy name jason. So u know me i have to go i hate being in the house i like to turn the fuck up !

So i took a shower then I put on a black body dress that had a see through back i put my kiwi and strawberry lotion on my face legs and arms. I did my makeup then put on my gold accessories. I flat ironed my hair then put on my gold pumps. I hit up b and told her meet me at the party.

At the party...

So im dancin on this dude and he got hard all i cud do is laugh. When i looked up i seen omar sexyyy ass. I went over to talk to him.

Me: wassup

Omar: nun shawty i seen u dancing though but uhh what good with that number

Me : omgg ... Then I gave him my number

Omar: lol finally u known you been wanted to give it to me

Me: whatevaa! Bye omar

But be grabbed my hand and took me outside. He started kissin on me and i kissed back shid dont judge me he fine af.

He took me to his car and told me that we are going to his house.

Omar house

He threw me on the bed and all I could think was i got him I knew I was gon get him im THAT girl.

We started kissing and then he took off my dress. I unbuckled his pants and then he took my panties off. He started lickin me up and down I moaned all i think was yes lawdd !

He then took his boxers off and put his lil thing in me, zamm zaddy i moaned every stroke. It felt sooo good . Btw im not a virgin. :-), but I'm not a hoe so.

We fucked for about 2 hours and baby when i tell u his stroke game was the truth but damn we didn't use a condom.