Situations

So im getting pulled out of the bed by my hair and getting punched in my face I just woke up soo ien know what the fuck to do so i just let whoeva hitting me hit me until Omar pulled them off me. When i got up i seen who it was... It was his bm and I found out her name was Sasha. I just started hollin BITCH U LUCKY U PREGNANT HOE BUT WAIT U GON GET URS. And she just flicked me off i got my stuff and left to go home

15min. Later

Im at home just thinking to myself like what the fuck just happened until momdukes bust in the door.

She started yellin wea the fuck was i and blah blah blah blah... I told her no wea she kept yelling so i just turned on the tv and she left.

It was around 10am when i woke up i was late for school so i decided i wasn't gonna go. I wanted to take a bath so i got up and when i got up i ran to the toilet... I threw up and then i got scared... I brushed my teeth then got in the tub for about and hour and just soaked.

I got out the tub and dried myself off i lotioned my body I went to my closet and just put on a royal blue sun dress with a jean vest and some brown sandals. I but my hair into a bun then went downstairs and ate a hot pocket then watched endless love on on demand. After all lat it was about 2pm so i went to mcdonalds with my momma in her Tahoe . I got a hot&spicy with extra cheese and a strawberry smoothie. I texted b and tld her i was comin to her house so my momma dropped me off at bianca's house and she went back home.

Bianca house

Bianca pov:

I was otp with a boy named Anthony that i met at the park. He was 6'2 darkskin nice line with light brown eyes swagg a1 tats  and he's a cutiee !

(i'm in quotes)

I miss u

"miss u too boo"

Can i come see u

"my friend comin ovva come tom."

Ok

I heard a knock on the door so i texted Anthony ttyl then ran downstairs

It was Ava

Her eyes were watery lije she was about to cry.

I asked her wats wrong and she showed me a pregnancy test box. She didn't take it yet.

Ava pov

I walked in bianca house with the pregnancy test. Don't worry about how i got it just know i got one.

I tried to drink alot so i cud pee

I finally had to pee an i was so scared. i went to the bathroom and peed on the stick.

5min. Later

Me and B looked at the stick and im...