Chapter 16

I carried oj bridal style puttin him in the back of my other car. I ran upstairs grabbing Owen and then rushed to the hospital after I had him secure in his car seat. The tears rushed down my face as I sped to the hospital.

I ran in the hospital with both kids in my hand. I don't know how but I managed

I yelled for help and an old lady came take Owen from me then the nurses took oj and lay him down on the stretcher rushing him to the back of the hospital.

__________

Ava pov

As I turned back into the driveway I saw blood in the driveway and i didn't hesitate rushing to the hospital because I noticed the other car was gone.

I ran in the hospital and saw a woman holding owen.

I ran to her and asked her wat happend

-your boyfriend is gettin a bullet pulled out in his arm and ur other son is in surgery, he got shot in the stomach, I'm so sorry

"Oh my god"

-just wait right here sweetie, all you cud do at this moment is pray

I cried out loud as the lady patted my back.

-Ava

I looked up as Omar limped over to me I ran up the him jumping on him making him grunt.

"Oh I'm sorry baby"

-Ava oj might not make it

He looke at me with so much hurt in his eyes as a tear fell.

I wiped his face and pecked his lips "it'll be ok, God has the final say, he'll be fine baby"

-I love you, I have to call sasha

"Love u too"

He walked out the hospital door pullin out his phone and I sat back down just thinking about little oj. He's just a baby and has to go through all of this.

__________

Sasha ran in the hospital screamin and crying with Omar walking behind her. He wasn't crying... He looked pissed off.

-I know who it was

"Who"

-Dough boy

"Who is that"

-dude I been beefin wit for some years he just got out of jail.

"How u know its him"

-bc 3years ago he told me something like this would happen if I ever take his spot in the game. He sunt me a letter

"Don't do anything stupid o"

-I love u Ava, just know that

"I love u too, but wat r u gonna do"

He kissed my lips passionately then kissed Owen then walked out the hospital. I tried to run after him but by the time I got close he drove off.

All I could think about was am I goin to see him again. I burst into tears and dropped to the floor as some nurse helped me up.

__________

Omar pov

"Wassup dee"

-wassam

"We got some business to handle, meet me at the spot in 10"

-iight b

I pulled up to the spot and waited for Dee to pull up.

When he got out so did dough boy.. They both walked up to me with smiles on their faces with guns in their hands

"Damn Dee so it's like that"

-i guess so

"Nigga we been Rollin since diapers and u a snake... U foul boy"

shut the fuck up, Dough boy yelled... Nobody don't wan hear allat diaper days shit nigga

"Who the fuck was talkn to ur broke down ass dough"

-ain gon be for long nigga, after I take u out

"I beg u will"

He aimed the gun at me and shot me in my left arm. "AHH" I fell to the ground holding my arm.

-u talk allat shit but u ain really bout nun

"And u talkin allat shit but got a gun in ur hand"

-oh ion need no gun, it's a choice

"Bet"

Dee picked me up by my arm and hit me with the gun in my head making everything go black.....