Oh No

Dan POV

I sat next to Caitlin as she slept, not daring to move. I mean other people were here as well. Felix was across from me frowning at her. I glared at him and he looked up.

"What?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Nothing." Rain then ran into the room and saw Caitlin.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" She screamed and I sighed.

"She tried to hang herself." I said and the memory of me walking past the classroom where I heard her singing filled my mind.

"Shit! Oh my God! Shit!" Rain kept saying over and over again as she ran towards Caitlin. 

"Only one visitor allowed!" Madam Pomfrey then interjected and everyone looked at her. Everyone left except for Rain, Felix and me. "One." Madam Pomfrey stated and Rain started tearing up.

"Oh please, all three of us are so close to Caitlin. We need to stay!" She pleaded and Madam Pomfrey groaned.

"Fine, go ahead." She left the room and I looked out the window. It was already midnight, how had that happened? 

"Dan?" I heard a croak and I turned to see Caitlin looking at me. 

"Oh my God!" I yelled and you don't know how happy I was for her to say my name and not Felix's. 

"Are you okay, are you okay?" Felix said hugging her.

"Jesus Christ Felix! I'm fine!" She said patting him on the back. When she looked at me it was really awkward. "Um... Sorry... Dan." Caitlin mumbled and I hugged her, I had too. "Uh.." She said and I let go.

"Sorry." I sighed and she hugged Rain.

"I'm so sorry. I really should have thought that through." Caitlin said with a laugh and there was a brief awkward silence as she touched her neck. Rain looked at me with a smirk.

"Felix, we should go." She said and I gaped at them. Did they just do what I think they did? Caitlin didn't dare look at me, she kept staring at her hands and twiddling her thumbs.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded but I could see the tears dropping onto the blanket. I grabbed her hand and held it. "Why did you..?" She looked up at me and cringed.

"Well, all I was thinking was everyone hates me, especially you because, well, I'm an idiot." I shook my head.

"You're not an idiot." I said and she looked back down at her hands.

"Of course I am, I just tried to kill myself, that's pretty idiotic. You even said it yourself." She stated and I sighed.

"I'm so sorry about that." I said sadly and she wiped her eyes.

"I guess the most idiotic thing was turning you down, when I like you too." She said and it felt like a party had just started because I was ecstatic. That was the moment I wasn't completely in control and I kissed her. It was very brief and I ended it quickly.

"Sorry I better go." I said and she kissed me on the cheek.

"See ya dip shit."

Hilly POV 

Hannah shook me awake and I protested.

"Five more minutes!" I said throwing a pillow at her. 

"Mum's here to pick us up." She said and I bolted up.

"Let's go!" Luckily for myself I had slept in my clothes and I was completely ready to go. 

"It's getting pretty bad here, I mean that girl attempted to kill herself last night." Hannah said with a sigh.

"That's horrible." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah..." My mum was standing there with her arms outstretched.

"Hilly! Hannah!" She yelled and we ran to hug her. I tied up my hair quickly and I noticed a boy with glasses looking at me. The main thing I noticed was the lightning bolt scar on his forehead. He was cute, I can tell you that. "Hilly! C'mon let's go!" My mother yelled and I smiled at the guy. I said goodbye to Hogwarts for the time being and followed my mum towards the car.