In Mourning

Pewdiepie POV 

Everyone was silent through out the day, classes were cancelled for a week while everyone was in mourning. I think the three worst were Sherlock, Caitlin and Rain, all three of them were sheltering themselves from speaking or human interaction. Things were really bad and everyone was being sent home for a very, very, very early holiday. I was going to stay at the school and play games on my laptop. 

I was walking through the hallways when I spotted Caitlin down at the lake. 

"Hey." I yelled out to her as I was almost there. She looked up at me and said nothing. "Are you okay?" I asked and she shook her head, looking down at the lake. "Well lets head over to the Great Hall and get some food." I said and she stood up.

"Okay." She said grimly and I smiled, feeling that I had helped. "Just so you know, you haven't helped at all I just haven't eaten in the last three hours." She said and I started laughing. She rushed forward and I chuckled.

"Three, sure that's a pretty long time." 

Dan POV 

I'm still not entirely sure what happened, someone died without any way of knowing how. Now everyone is going on an early vacation. I sat down in the Great Hall and ate some chicken. Felix and Caitlin walked in and sat down across me. For once Caitlin was silent and it was always a moment you would marvel at as she spoke to much. (I love bagging my character in this story, and trust me everything about Caitlin's personality explains me perfectly, and looks.) Phil walked in and sat down too. Soon everyone in the Great Hall seemed to be swarming around us and I felt very confined. Literally everyone in each house, even Slytherin, moved to the Gryffindor table just sat together and ate in harmony. And suddenly as Caitlin and Katniss were talking about something they both began to sing.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow

A bed of grass, a soft green pillow

Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes

And when again they open, the sun will rise.

They both had really good singing voices and at the second verse a third of the group joined in.

Here it's safe, here it's warm

Here the daisies guard you from every harm

Here the daisies are sweet and tomorrow brings them true

Here is the place where I love you. 

The whole room went silent and some people started crying, including Caitlin. Katniss started comforting her, then Felix and I just watched everyone. Everyone had a different reaction to Cerys' death. Some were sad, some were surprisingly happy, some were just scared that they were next. Me I don't know I guess I was sad, yet also confused.

Quirrel POV 

I walked into my office and locked the door. I then removed my turban and sighed.

"You idiot! You were just meant to wipe her memory! Not kill her!" Voldemort said and I bit my lip.

"I'm s-s-s-sorry Master. The obliviate spell didn't s-s-seem t-t-to work on her." I stuttered and Voldemort hissed.

"You could've just whacked her over the head or something. Now people are growing suspicious!" He growled and I nodded.

"I-I-I know Master but now, students are leaving in fear of being murdered. So we have a bit more access to the Philophesor's Stone.

"Quirrel I guess your not as much of a failure as I thought." Voldemort said and I felt my heart warm up from the 'compliment.'

"Thank you Master! I won't let you down!" I said enthusiastically as I placed the turban back on my head.