No Shit Sherlock

Toby POV

Jack ran up to me and smiled creepily.

"Do you know what Dupstep is?" He asked and I started backing away slowly.

"Yes Jack. Please don't start-" I was too late as he started  making obscure sounds that sounded only a tiny bit like music. I ran towards the bedroom when I saw a blinding light was coming from the cupboard. I decided to investigate and found myself looking into a completely different world. I walked forward and shivered as I was standing in snow. The first thing I saw was a girl with brown hair crouching in the snow. I walked over to her cautiously and she was crying. I crouched down beside her and recognised her as a girl in my class. "What's wrong?" I asked and she looked up startled.

"Shit! Toby don't scare me like that!" I stood up and she copied.

"Where are we?" I asked and she bit her lip.

"Narnia." She mumbled and I looked up.

"What's Narnia?" She sighed and looked up as well.

"I can't be bothered explaining it to your relatively simple human brain." She then covered her mouth like she had spoiled something.

"What do you mean human brain? Are you saying your not human?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Nope. Nope just a slip of the tongue." She said quickly and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Okay..." I said and she glared at me.

"Cerys!" She turned around and yelled and a girl walked out from behind the trees.

"Hey." She said to me.

"Rain what-" I realized that it was Rain I had been talking too.

"Shut up! We need to get out of here!" Rain yelled and I ran back to where the cupboard. 

"It's gone!" I screamed and Cerys laughed.

"Duh, if it wasn't we would be outta here." Cerys said and Rain chuckled.

"Fine!" I sat down in the snow and frowned. 

Sherlock POV

I ran around looking for Cerys when I suddenly ran into John. He fell over and I tripped.

"Watch where you're going, oh hey Sherlock." He said and I stood up.

"Hey, have you seen Cerys?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Why?" John asked sucpiciously and I sighed.

"Well, she's my girlfriend so-" 

"What?!" John yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"John it's quite resonable to understand, a girlfriend is someone a boy is dating." I said deliberatley, just so he would understand.

"No shit Sherlock." There was a slight tone of pink in John's cheeks and I frowned.

"Are you blushing?" I asked and he choked.

"W-w-what?!" He stuttered and I eyed him. I turned around and saw Donna walking past and I smirked.

"You like Donna Noble." I stated and his eye's widened.

"No I don't!" He protested and I chuckled.

"Oh my God, you do!" John's whole face was red and I couldn't stop laughing. John pushed me into the wall and stormed off. "Geez. So many people are feeling the emotion of anger lately." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

John POV

Was Sherlock blind? How could he not see that I fancied him, not Donna! I sighed and fell onto the couch. Donna walked in startled and came up to me.

"Uh John?" She asked and I groaned. "I just came to tell you, that I don't like you, and I never will ."(Dan reference :D) I stared at her as she walked off and I hid my head in a pillow.

"Dammit Sherlock!" I yelled and tears began to stream down my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the shortness of this chapter I'm just having some more writer's block. Like i have an idea for a year from now but not what's for happening in the chapter. I'll update soon :P