Guardian Angel

Mysterion X Reader

Everyone knows the story of Mysterion, and how he saved South Park multiple times from utter chaos. Everyone knows of his alliance with the Coon, and the others. But rarely anyone knew of the special relationship he had with a special girl.

This girl, Y/n L/n was her name, was incredibly smart. She had big sparkling E/c eyes, and H/l luscious H/c hair. He can still vividly remember the first time they met.

"Y/n. Can you come downstairs for a moment?" Her mother called out.

"Alright mom. Be down in a second." She tucked the new drawing of the mysterious figure into her f/c hoodie, and walked downstairs.

Her mother and father were waiting for her in the living room. Their arms were crosse over their chests and their eyes pierced her soul. "Yes?" She asked.

"Do you know who this is?" Her father showed her the more out-dated copy of the same drawing she drew earlier.

A boy was sitting hunched on this picture. With his face kept hidden by a mask, a cape lay strewn out behind him, and a question mark was atop of his head. Y/n had no idea who this person was, but she always drew him.

"N-no sir. I have no idea who he is, I just... Draw him." She said twiddling her thumbs.

"We'll I'll tell you who it is. This man is... Very dangerous. If you ever encounter him; call 911, and move as far as you can away from him. Do you understand?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Y/n replied before walking back up to her room. She took the paper from her pocket, crumpled it up, and threw it out he window.

She watched the pale catch wind and float to a nearby tree, where it fell down through the leaves. Y/n sighed before retracting her window curtains and walking to her desk to try and draw something else.

A small piece of paper fell through the foliage, and was caught by a pair of dark gloves. A figure stared intently at the drawing. It was a picture of... Him.

Mysterion traced every detail of his face. How did someone draw him without even knowing what he looked like. He just has to know how.

He silently crept to the window and looked inside. Inside was a girl getting dressed for bed. Wearing F/c shorts and a S/f/c tank top. The masked hero blushed slightly underneath his mask seeing every luscious curve on the small girl.

He opened the window and perched himself on the windowsill. The girl looked over to see what had made that noise when she saw Mysterion staring intently at her. Y/n wanted to say hello, but she remembered what he parents said, and she screamed.

Mysterion was taken aback at the retreating girl. She grabbed her cell phone and ran into the closet. She quickly dialed 911 and held the phone to her ear.

"911, please state your emergency." The lady on the other line said.

"Yes, there is a strange man in my room, and he-" the door opened to reveal the masked hero, and Y/n screamed.

"It's okay. I'm not her to hurt you. I just want to ask you something." He said in his deep set voice.

"Hello?" The lady asked Y/n.

"Just please come quick. He-" Mysterion at that moment kicked the cell phone out of he hand.

"Look. I just want to know how you drew this." He held up the picture of him.

"I- I don't know. I saw you in a dream. I draw what I dream." She said with tears almost brimming her face. Mysterion sighed and stuffed the picture into his pocket.

"That's all I wanted to know." He said before walking out the window.

"Why didn't you hurt me?" Y/n asked him.

"I don't hurt people. I am the hero this town deserves." He said as he jumped out the window into a nearby tree. Y/n thought long and hard. Maybe her parents wee scared of him, but that doesn't mean she has to be.

Ever since that night; Mysterion came to visit often. Telling her of strange adventures.

Tonight was the night. Tonight, Mysterion would tell Y/n how he really felt about her. He knocked on the door, and Y/n opened it. Still wearing the same pajamas he first found her in. He smiled as his eyes went over every single curve. Taking in her beautiful figure.

"Y/n there is something I've wanted to tell you for a long time. I've secretly had a crush on you for the longest time. I don't know if you feel the same way but-" Y/n silenced him with her finger.

"I do feel the same way Mysterion." She said as she leaned in to kiss him. Mysterion lifted his mask and closed his yes as his lips connected with her soft ones.

"Mysterion." Was all Y/n could make out. She loved him. There was no denying it.

Sawyer's Note: Sorry for the long wait on this. My friend got me into Vocaloid and of course, being me, I had to listen to every one of Utatane's songs, and personally. Kiss Me is one of my favorites. With Len, Piko, Oliver, and Ryuto. Anyway'z leave a like if you enjoyed and follow me for more. I'm almost at 100 followers. Just like 25 more.