Stood Up | Loke

here's a Loke one shot where I said it would be sad but this one isn't lol that was a different one ;)

[being stood up by your boyfriend and Loke comes in to save]

You arrived at the restaurant where your boyfriend said to meet and had made reservations for. You walked up to the host.

"Hello Miss! Reservation or Walk In?" The kind man asked.

"Reservation." You smiled and responded.

"Name, please?" He asked and began to look through the book.

"Oh uh, under the name '(randomlastname)', sir."

"Ah! Here we are. A table for two?" He questioned and looked around because you were alone.

"Yes, and don't worry, he'll be coming soon." You smiled again.

"Ah, very well, miss. Right this way to your table." The table host took you to your table and placed down two menus.

You took a seat and thanked him again. The restaurant your boyfriend picked wasn't a cliche ol fancy one but yet not some fast food place either. It was more of a causal place.

A waitress came up to you and asked what kind of drink you would like. "Oh, raspberry tea, please."

The waitress  wrote it down and left to go fetch it.

You pulled out your phone and started texting your boyfriend.

'hey I'm here'
'where are you?'
'hellooooo??'

___________
time skip - 20 minutes
___________

This was your third time rejecting the waitress. "A few more minutes, I'm sure he'll be here soon. Sorry for the wait."

"No worries, just let me know when." The waitress smiled.

You would look around occasionally and catch glimpses of strangers looking at you in pity. Sometimes little murmurs as well.

"do you think she's getting stood up?"
"such a shame, she's very pretty as well."
"I feel bad."
"how long has it been?"

You sighed and thought about leaving. You took another look at the menu that you already read about 25 times.

You decided to text him again.

'where the heck are you?'
'if you don't come here in 10 mins, I'm leaving.'
'no response? fine.'
'I'm so over it'

Just as you about to get up and leave. A young man about your age (cough cough like 20's) came and sat down st your table.

"I'm sorry, babe! Traffic was slow and I wish I had left earlier." He said and a bit loud too so others can hear. The man had orange-ish hair that spiked up a bit and he was also wearing quite a casual outfit.

He leaned in to whisper. "Hey I'm Loke. And whoever stood you up is a complete jerk and doesmt deserve you."

You smiled big and mouthed a 'thank you'.

The same waitress had come by and took your orders.

You and Loke had talked and talked. From time to time, you would eventually laugh because of his jokes.

Time had passed and you both decided to head home. Once you guys exited the restaurant, you turned to Loke.

"I had a great time. Thank you for saving me and not making me look like a complete loser."

He laughed. "Yeah, well I couldn't just leave a beautiful woman by herself."

You blushed and turned away for a sec. "Well, I guess this is goodbye but thank you again."

"How about more of a 'see ya later'? Because I most definitely would like to you again."

You lightly laughed and smiled. "Sure, I'm down."

He wrote his number on a piece of paper and handed it to you. You took the paper and slipped it in your purse.

"Well, see ya later." You laughed.

Loke laughed too. "See ya later, beautiful."

You smiled once again before walking the opposite direction.

Your phone buzzed and you looked at it.

Boyfriend
'I can't make it'
'babe I'm so sorry'
'please forgive me'

You rolled your eyes and responded;
'whatever'
'I'm sorry too'

to which he responds;
'Why are you sorry?'

then back at you;
'Because I'm breaking up with you'
And with that you turned off your phone and hopped into your car.

This was indeed a good night.

OK OK BEFORE YOU YELL AT ME IM SORRY !
trust me I've been really trying hard to update but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I know this one was short but hey it's still a one shot.

Merry Late Christmas and
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

I'm trying my hardest with requested but tbh I forgot 🤷‍♀️

-Laventev