Date Night | Laxus

Most of y'all have been requesting a Laxus one shot so here ya gooooo!!
I'm sorry for the long wait. I joke you enjoy!

Comment more characters you would like me to make a one shot of!

_________
5:30 pm
_________

Laxus should be coming by now. We might miss our reservation.

You paced around the living room in your bee dress you had bought a week ago. It flowed nicely right above your knee. You had curled your hair and grabbed a hand bag to go with your dress.

________
5:40
________

Agggghhh! C'mon, he couldn't have possibly forgotten, right? No, no, no. We've been planning this for months he couldn't have forgotten. Or maybe I'm going crazy? Did I even get the date right? It is supposed to be today, correct? I'm not just making a complete fool of myself, right? This is-

The questions in your head stopped when you the heard the door bell ring. You got excited and quickly ran to the door.

"Laxus!! Oh my, someone looks very handsome." You wink and fix his bow tie.

"My outfit is nothing compared to what you're wearing. Like damn I'm lucky to have such a girlfriend with a great body." Laxus pulls you closer to him by wrapping his arm around your waist. You giggle and hit his chest lightly.

"Alright! Compilments later, we need to get going. Do you realize how late you got here?" You took his hand and pulled him outside.

"Calm down, feisty. Our reservation is at 6 o'clock." Laxus chuckles as he follows behind you to his car.

"Did you happen to look at the clock?"

_____________
5:55
_____________

"Oh sh-"

"Less talking, more driving."

Laxus opens the car door for you, like a gentleman. And you get in, gracefully.

He runs around to the other side and gets in. "And off we go!"

The drive was about 15 minutes, making you guys a little late for the reservation but it was all good. You arrived to the place and walked hand-in-hand. The waiter showed you your table and took your orders for drinks.

You looked at the menu and they seemed to have very many dishes that look delightful.

"I might just go with the steak and shrimp, and a side of salad." You say and look at Laxus.

"Sounds good, I'm getting the chicken alfredo and macaroni." He puts down his menu and smiles at you.

You look through your hand bag to find your mirror to see if your mascara was doing alright. Meanwhile, Laxus was just staring at you.

"Um, baby? You alright there?" You laugh a little as you notice he was staring.

"Yeah, just admiring how absolutely gorgeous you are." He says and takes your hand.

"Stop that." You use your other hand to cover your face and letting him see your blush.

"Oh c'mon. Don't cover your face up, let me see your cuteness when you blush."

You take your hand from him and use both hands to cover your cheeks while smiling like an idiot.

"Laxussss!!" You say.

"Ok ok, I'll stop. After 1000 more compilments."

You roll your eyes and laugh. The waiter comes and takes your order. You and Laxus talk more as you wait for the food.

He stars talking about his trip he took the other day. You found it fascinating that he had such an adventurous mindset.

The waiter comes and placed the dishes in front of you. You both start eating immediately while talking and joking around.

_______________

You finished the last bits of your food and so does Laxus. You guys stay a little while before calling in the check.

You both leave the venue and decide t talk a walk by the nearby park.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner. I loved it." You smiled and leaned onto his chest while you guys walked.

"Anytime, m'lady. My outstanding, beautiful, gorgeous, one-of-kind girlfriend." He says and takes your hand in his.

"I thought I told you to stop!" You giggle and hit his chest, playfully.

"You know, (y/n)."

"Hm?"

"The stars look really nice tonight." He brings you over to a tree and you both sit down leaning on the tree. You lay your head on his shoulder while admiring the stars.

"(y/n), I love you."

"I love you too."

"Like a lot, a lot, a lot. You made me realize the world wasn't so cruel all the time. You changed my world. You are my world. If I didn't have met you, I don't think I could have ever gone on such crazy adventures. You, (y/n), make me the most happiest man ever. You were the one to steal my first kiss. These 5 years with you have been hectic. I'm happy you were my first girlfriend." Laxus then gets up, confusing you but you stayed on the ground.

He kneels on one knee and pulls out a box.

"And I was hoping you'd be my last.
(y/n) (l/n), will you marry me?"

It revealed a shiny ring that had 3 diamond carats. You couldn't help but burst into tears.

"L-Laxus. I-I, yes!!! A million times, yes!!" You cry and instantly hug him. He puts the ring on your finger and you both cry under the starry night sky.

"I love you so much." And with that
said, he kisses you with passion. 

SO THIS WAS LIKE HELLA CHEESY BUT I MEANNN it's a one shot. What do you expect lmaoo. I hope you guys enjoyed this! It was really rushed and I finished writing it all in one night. So sorry for any typos and misspellings. But thank you for enjoying this book. I do try to update as much as possible and school is almost over for me so I'll be able to update more! Thank you if you read this too! Kay bye ily